Where Naughty Boys Sleep

(Cool right? I want one now)

Spencer sat stiffly in the man's lap as he stroked through his mousy brown hair. "Now Spencer I know you don't want Daddy to lose his temper again so I'm going to lay down my rules so you don't mistakenly disobey me again." Spencer said nothing making the man sigh. "To start when I tell you to do something you will respond with, yes Daddy or yes Sir. Understand?" Spencer pressed his lips together tightly and again said nothing. The man let out a low growl and grabbed Spencer by the hair, pulling his head back into a painful angle. "Spencer squeaked and muttered a pitiful. "Yes Sir..." The man smirked.

"That's better puppy... Now rule number two, you don't leave the house with out your Daddy." The man paused, Spencer looked at him begrudgingly before hissing. "Yes Sir..."

"Good puppy, next when I'm not home you stay with one of Daddy's friends. They get to play with you however they like, if you resist they can punish you too. At night if you're good you sleep in Daddy's bed with him."

What happens if... I'm not good? Wh-where do I s-sleep?" The man smiled maliciously and picked Spencer up, putting him on his hip with ease. He jogged up the stairs with little Spencer and opened the door to the room Spencer had woken up in. The man sat him on the floor and pointed at the large space beneath the bed, Spencer hadn't taken notice of the bars surrounding the space before. "Naughty boys sleep under their Daddy's bed in their bad boy cage." Spencer whimpered causing the man to chuckle darkly. "Are you going to be a good boy Spencer?" 

"Ya-y-yes s-s-sir..." The man heckled and patted Spencer on his head. 

"Such a cutie, does the sweet boy wanna play with his Daddy?" Spencer squeaked and shook his head no. The man sighed and laced his fingers through Spencer's and tugged him up and forced him onto the bed. "Now, now bubby you don't want to be naughty do you?"

"B-b-but I-I re-eally d-don' wa-wanna...." The man crawled on top of Spencer and clamped his hand down on his throat, pressing lightly. "Are you sure honey?" Spencer's breathing sped up and his eyes teared up. "Pa-pa-please don' make ma-me Sir!" The man clicked his tongue and squeezed Spencer's throat until he started to wheeze and gasp. Tears streamed down Spencer's face as he finally gasped. "O-ok*cough* I'll *cough* pa-play!" The man released his neck and smiled almost warmly at the sniveling little. "That's better..." The man kissed his cheek gently and ran down his neck with increasingly rough nips and nibbles. Spencer fought back moans as he was forcibly pleasured. He slipped off Spencer's shirt and ran the tip of his tongue over one of his perky nipples. Spencer bit down on his lip to keep his pleasured whimpers under control. The man smirked before sinking his teeth down on the sensitive nub. Spencer cried out and tried to squirm away. The man pulled him back and continued to bite and kiss his nipples. The man dragged his teeth down to his waist and was quick to do away with Spencer's pants. The man chuckled and cooed. "Aw what a cute little cock... Look it's already hard for your Daddy..." Spencer's face flushed red as the man stroked his cock. The man kissed the oozing tip and ran his tongue over the slit, tasting his precum. Spencer weeped with satisfaction as the man took his whole length into his hot mouth. He bucked his hips up towards his mouth and tired to refrain from cumming. Spencer squirmed and wiggled trying to escape the pleasure. The thrill of this man sucking his cock was too much, his gut dropped and he spurted out white ribbons into his mouth. The man swallowed and wiped his lip with his thumb grumbling. "Did I say you could cum puppy?"