Sabbatical

So here's what I'm going to do, I'm a bit busy as of late with a new job and want to kind of wrap up some of my longer stories. I'll make a sequel to this but as of right now I'm a little tired of this story.

Spencer sat happily in Tyler's lap as his Daddy played with his hair. Spencer sighed as he finally finished his leave of absence paperwork. With Hotch in  witness protection, Morgan gone to start a family of his own he felt he needed time to get over his recent trauma. He knew he couldn't keep away from work forever but he needed time just to readjust to the world. Though Tyler didn't make much money he figured he could support the two of them if he let his lease run out. It seemed strange to be leaving the BAU even though it wasn't forever, but just taking time away felt weird. This wasn't for his mom or anything so he almost felt guilty, but he needed to reset his health. Spencer put the paper work aside and cuddled into Tyler's chest and fell back into his little space. "My sweet little boy, I'm glad I get to spend more time with you. Especially when you wear your cute little dipees..." Tyler teased.

"Daaaaddyyy, don' make fun a' me..." Spencer pouted and pushed his face against his Daddy's chest. "Awwhaha, don't be a pouty puppy. C'mon now let's put you down for a nap."

"Play time first?" Tyler smirked.

"Of course peanut..."