Headspace

(You look at that! You look at that and squeal damn you! Hope you like it, enjoy the read love you all!)

Spencer awoke sore and a little grumpy, he groaned and rolled over in unfamiliar sheets. Noticing the difference he sat up; now slightly panicked. It took a few moments to recall where he was and why. He sighed in relief but found something new to worry about. Where was his Daddy? Spencer fell into his newfound state of vulnerability. "Daddy! Where'd you go?!" Spencer whimpered just as heavy footsteps thudded down the hallway. The bedroom door opened and Tyler appeared and let a kind smile curl on his lips. He sauntered over to the bed clad in only a pair of plaid pajama pants. "Aww, does the little prince need his Daddy?" Spencer nodded and held out his arms. "I want cuddles..." Tyler chuckled and hooked his arms under Spencer's, picking him up and swinging him about until collapsing back onto the bed, his baby boy in his tight hold. Little Spencer squealed and giggled for a moment before realizing he was stark naked. He gasped and fought to get out of Tyler's grasp, Tyler let him go and tutted at his baby as he wiggled his way under the covers. "I'm, I'm terribly sorry about that. I got a bit, um I don't know." Tyler sighed and scooted over to his prince. "Honey I think you just fell into headspace, you know what that is don't you?"

"Oh yes, while I was researching this life I read quite a bit about it. It would have been foolish to agree to this relationship without understanding it fully. Actually did you know- I'm sorry I'm doing it again..." Tyler rolled his eyes and scooped Spencer up and wrapped him in the sheets to make him feel a bit better. "How many times do I have to tell you I love your little rambles, it makes you so cute. Although I did love you asking for cuddles like a good little boy. All you need to do is relax and let Daddy take care of you, okay?" Spencer relaxed his tensed muscles and melted in his Daddy's hold. "Kay Daddy, more cuddles now?"

"Of course sugar." Tyler fell against the mattress as he began to stroke and massage Spencer's back as he laid against him. Spencer hummed in bliss and nuzzled as close as he possibly could to his Daddy. "You've regressed so well sugar, it's nice to see you relax. I noticed you do it last night as well." Spencer covered Tyler's mouth and mumbled. "No big people talk, just cuddles." Tyler took away Spencer's hand and kissed it gently as he said. "Okay baby, whatever you want. I was going to make you some pancakes for breakfast but if you don't want them..." Spencer sat up on Tyler's waist and began to bounce up and down on him. "Oh Daddy yes please! Pancakes for peanut please!"

"Okay, okay but if you keep bouncing like that you'll end up pinned to the mattress for a few hours..." Spencer whined and flopped back against his Daddy. "No Daddy! Sore..."

"D'yaww why didn't you tell me peanut? Let's get you some Advil, you're probably feeling a bit swollen huh?" Spencer nodded against Tyler's chest and wiggled his rump.

"Yeah, right here..." Tyler sighed and and moved the sheets of his baby and rubbed around his rear end. Tyler held his prince tight as he sat up and carried his boy into the kitchen. Spencer kicked his legs and whined. "Dada cold!"

"Oh whoops, sorry baby. Go sit on the couch for me and I'll get you some of my clothes."

"Okay..." Tyler let his boy down and went off in search of clothes that might fit the stick thin baby. Spencer sat on the couch as instructed and let a shiver cascade over over his skin. Tyler soon returned with one of his sweatshirts and a pair of drawstring sweatpants. "Stand up for Daddy pumpkin, let's get you dressed." Spencer stood up and let his Daddy pull up the sweats and adjust them around his waist. Spencer lifted up his arms as Tyler slipped the sweatshirt over his goosebump coated skin. "There you go peanut, come sit at the island and I'll make you some pancakes."

"And coffee?" Tyler chuckled and replied.

"And coffee peanut..."