Rules and Proper Titles

(Look at that, look at that man and say aww. Sorry for the wait senior year is killing me and I am now four months free of Daddy cuddles damnit. Any who enjoy my darlings.)

Spencer lowered his gaze ever so slightly for a moment before looking up with a smile and speaking with a stutter. "I um, I-I'd v-very much li-like to be y-yours Tye..." Tyler grinned like a Cheshire cat and stood up abruptly. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out more than enough money to pay for two cups of coffee, he let the bills drift onto the table as he took Spencer's hand and guided him out of the diner. "W-where are we going?" 

"Not far darling, I just need to grab a little something, something from my car." Tyler stopped in front of a beat up looking jeep, unlocked the passenger seat and leaned in to grab what he needed. He stood upright again with a sheet of paper in his hand. He handed the paper to Spencer as he said. "I had a friend of mine dictate this a while back, I tried to make a list of my own but it came out as more of a word search than anything else." 

"Understandably so given your dyslexia and... Tyler what is this exactly?"

"My rules sugar, baby boys need rules. I'd like you to look them over and see if anything needs to be altered to fit your specific needs. But once these rules are set you can't change them unless it's an emergency to your health, mental or physical." Spencer grazed the list for less than a moment before speaking them aloud. "Always tell Daddy when you're scared or if you think you've been misunderstood. Never lie to Daddy. Tell Daddy if you're uncomfortable with something he has done. Remember when Daddy punishes you he loves you and wants the best for you. Always ask for Daddy's help when you need it. Don't touch yourself without Daddy's permission. If someone flirts with or hits on you tell Daddy right away so he can deal with it. Bed time is strictly 9:00 P.M. Nap time is at 1:35 P.M.Always remember you're are only mine as long as you choose to be... Um Tyler what does that last one mean?" Tyler shrugged and explained.

"It means if I do something that makes me unworthy of being your Daddy you are allowed to leave. Some littles and sub missives think that they are owned indefinatley, I like to make sure that my littles know they are only owned as long as they decide to be." Spencer nodded and let a pleased look dawn on his usually worried face. "Tyler, I can agree with all these rules, except for designated sleeping schedules. Eventually I will have to return to work and cases make keeping a regulated sleep schedule more than impossible." Tye chuckled and retorted.

"I will take those rules away just so long as you start to call me by my proper title darling." Spencer blushed and whispered. "Yes Daddy...