Chapter 6: Blurry Night

They walked in the club hand in hand. Robyn insisted that she wanted a change of outfit before they went out. For Sandi's party, she tried to put on a mother-appropriate outfit but it was time to get loose. She put on a white crop top under a silver-chain body jewelry paired with leather skirt. She removed her half-updo so now her long, curly locks are down. Hell yeah she's been working hard for the past year. This is one of the only times she's allowed herself to get a break and she's thankful Aubrey's making her. Before they left her hotel room, she grabbed a few mini vodka bottles from her fridge and headed out.

In the car, he blasted music and she just started singing her heart out. He loved this side of her that he does not get to see very often.

They headed to the bar, already just a little buzzed from the overpriced liquor, courtesy of Robyn's room. They just drank just enough to get them in the mood. The club wasn't too crowded, just enough people for their liking. On top of that, the lights and music blended perfectly together.

He was standing close to her, almost face to face. Not letting any man that may come up to her get any closer. He was aware of the few men that have been glaring once in a while. Who can blame them though, she looked phenomenal. It was with great pride to sneer back at them that this beautiful woman was with him. He held the back of her head and moved in closer to hear ear for her to properly hear his voice.

"Should we start with vodka or whiskey tonight? You pick."

"Both!"

She was definitely ready to let all guards down.

"What's your plan for us tonight? You better make my flight here worth it." she said.

"No plans, just go with the flow baby."

For the first hour, they danced carelessly. The tunes played in the club were hypnotic, they did not want it to end. As the slow music played, they danced scandalously. She whined as he grabbed on to her waist, pulling her closer as her hands were placed on her knees. He glorified the way her back was arched perfectly within his view. He didn't believe it was possible for her to be even sexier than before. She moved all night with confidence.

The more alcohol they consumed, the more laughter they shared and the more open they became. They didn't care for the people around them, mostly because Robyn knew she wasn't going to be seen by people she knew. They only had their attention within one another. Not too long after they've had drinks in their system, his hand slid to her lower back, almost touching her ass while her arm was around him and the other held on to her drink. She ran her fingers through his hair, making him feel even more relaxed. Her head rested on the crook his neck. She slowly placed kisses on it, teasing him. Her vibrant lipstick left marks on his neck, like she just claimed her property. Chills ran through his body, he couldn't grasp what was happening. She was brazen and depraved of fun for the past year.

"You're different tonight." he whispered to her ear.

She smiled back suggestively at him, "You don't like it?"

"I do! It's definitely the alcohol."

"Maybe it is, maybe it's not." she played around.

Aubrey signaled the bartender with another round of shots. Robyn was slowly but surely getting drunk. He figured this will be their last round, he didn't want her to regret it tomorrow. She'd definitely blame him for it knowing her.

"Aubrey!" they both heard from afar.

A woman started walking towards them. She was gorgeous and most of all, sultry. Aubrey slowly pulled away from Robyn and hugged the intruder, making Robyn look away for a second. They most definitely stayed in that position for a good minute, it's like she didn't want to let go of him. Robyn gave both of them a disgusted look, quick enough that they both did not notice.