Chapter 7

I N T H E M E A N T I M E 
I ' M J U S T D R E A M I N G O F T E A R I N G Y O U
A P A R T

Dom

The ride to Alec's was silent, Hector was able to get me the house number so me and Brian were on our way over, as we pulled up Brian grabbed my arm. "Don't let it go to far, Dom, Soph will need you when she comes out." I turned to him "we stop each other from making shitty calls, right?" I questioned grimly before getting out of Brian's more civilised Skyline with him in tow.

I walked up the path and knocked on the door, a few moments later a girl about Sophia's age opened the door, "hi, can I help you?" she asked, frowning slightly before adding "you're Sophia's brother."

"I was looking for Alec?" I replied, "it's about my friend's fuel management system. Alec said he had something to improve it's performance."

"He's in garage, its the big barn right at the bottom of the garden," she nodded and told us to use the backgate, her mom didn't like the garage stuff being trekked thought the house.

We walked into the workshop, I saw Alec fitting something to a engine on the bench, his Porsche parked next to him with that red scuff.

I stayed silent, my arms and legs trembling, Brian held a hand up, I shook my head.

I strode over to him and swung my fist at his head, it hit its mark, dazing him for a few seconds as he fell to the ground. Immediately, he jumped back up, and retaliated with his own right hook, catching my cheek.

Growling slightly, I wrapped a hand around his neck and slammed him into the wooden floorboards, causing him to wheeze as tried to hold up his arms to protect himself from my barrage of punches, his steel-toed boots slammed into my rib cage, throwing me backwards as he scrambled on his hands and knees to the door.

The door blocked by Brian's figure

"Help me." Alec gargled, with blood pouring from his broken nose, and trickling down from a gash along his cheekbone.

Brian looked down on him with a strange mixture of disgust and sympathy, his silent rage could've been identified as tolerance, or perhaps contentment at a push

Brian helped him to his feet, before head butting him, Alec stumbled but caught Brian in the left side as he blocked the fist hit aimed at his head, in response Brian rammed a foot into his stomach, forcing him into me, I spun him around and sucker-punched him in the side of the head, sending him sprawling over the bonnet of his car as it knocked him off balanced with the force. Grabbing his arm, I yanked him off the car and forced him to the floor, pinning his wrists down with my knees.

I carried on hitting at any available area of his body, I didn't stop even when my biceps began to burn.

"Dom stop." Brian ordered, "you'll kill him." I felt him lock his arm around my chest, lifting me up slightly.

That was all that Alec needed

Suddenly I ended up by the work bench with Alec on top of me, screwdriver raised.

Catching the tool before he could plunge it into my eye, I wrenched it from his grip and tossed it across the garage.

Fumbling at the bench, my hand closed around the tray of tools, I chucked it towards him- showering us both with the objects- and catching him off guard. I rolled so Alec was stuck under my weight.

Snatching the first tool in reach, a heavy wrench, before smacking it down where Alec's head was before he rolled it to the side. I raised the wrench again "Dom! Stop!" Brian yelled but I had already brung the tool down, Alec looked to the side before his head lolled back in relief. "The only reason you're still breathing is because of her." I told him quietly, before walking out and leaving him on the floor.