Epilogue

H A P P I N E S S, H I T H E R L I K E A T R A I N O N  A T R A C K
C O M I N G T O W A R D S H E R, S T U C K S T I L L
N O T U R N I N G B A C K
S H E H I D A R O U N D C O R N E R S
A N D S H E H I D U N D E R B E D S
S H E K I L L E D I T W I T H K I S S E S A N D F R O M
I T 
S H E  F L E D

Three years later
Dom

I looked out onto the white sand and the clear ocean, waking up here was perfect, with Letty it was even better. I was distracted by the soft ring of my phone in my back pocket.

"Hello." I whispered; hoping not to wake Letty.

"I just wanted to ring to say that the church was ready for later." Sophia told me, I could hear people moving around in the background.

"When are you coming for Letty?" I asked, I could practically see her shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm picking up the hair dresser and makeup artist at twelve so will be there at around one, do you know what you are doing?" She asked pointedly.

I sighed, "helping out at the beach until two then grabbing the cross and then going to the church." I recited like a child.

"After you get changed." She added.

"Yes, mother, after I get changed."

"Good!" She beamed "now get outta there."

I chuckled quietly and hung up. Grabbing my jacket I walked out the door.

Sophia

The church was all finished, I quizzed Dom on how it looked when they got married so it looked similar. Letty always said how they regretted not having family there on the night they got married, so here was their chance.

Sighing, I heard my phone ring in my pocket, though to my surprise it wasn't my brother, but Talia.

"Hello." I grinned as her face popped up on my screen, she looked to be in her home clothes, which was strange, she was supposed to be at work by now.

"How's everything going?" She asked, repositioning her earbuds.

"Good." I stepped outside into the nice weather, "aren't you at work today?"

"Well, not until tonight." She responded, "I'm guessing your placement gave you the weekend off."

"Yep, the collage was fine, but they do think I have the flu." I perched on the edge of the wall, watching the waves creep inland, I heard Talia laugh, and I glanced down.

"You look mesmerised by that place."

I smiled "I love it here. It makes me happy."

"Maybe once your qualified you could move over there."

"And leave you." I raised an eyebrow "I don't think so."

"I would come with you." She laughed, before turning serious "once these two years are up I'm not re-enlisting, I've decided."

"That's not because of what I said the other day is it-"