Chapter 20 - Mirror, Mirror

Nathan stayed rather quiet during the trip home, but silence never concerned Sydney. The air between them wasn't tense and the music they were listening to made for a comfortable ride home. She was sure he would share whatever he'd been thinking about sooner or later.

"Home," he finally said, hitting the garage door opener from the end of the driveway.

Sydney smiled, blushing. "Still not tired of hearing you say that."

Nathan smiled back at her, but didn't say anything else. They pulled into the garage, exited the car, and went inside. Nathan slid Sydney's coat from her shoulders and hung it in the hall closet before doing the same to his own. Then, still wordless, he took her hand and led her up the stairs. He watched her as she went through the threshold to their bedroom, the gray wrap dress she was wearing accentuating the curves he adored. Her hair was in loose waves down her back, the curls she had tried for earlier in the day falling out. His body warmed and his lips pulled up into a full smile. She was his and the thought still excited him now as much as it had months ago…

"Why don't I go slip into that uncomfortable thing we talked about…" Her words stopped when Nathan's arms circled her from behind.

"I think I've changed my mind a little," he whispered, his lips grazing her ear.

"Oh?" Sydney asked, an eyebrow raised. "I thought someone wanted to be tied up and…"

"Next time…" His hands caressed her stomach, enjoying the feel of the fabric, then gently tugged at the tie holding the dress in place.

Sydney's voice was suddenly much softer. "Changed your mind?"

"Tonight wasn't what I expected." He succeeded at loosening the knot, Sydney's dress now falling open. They were standing in front of their closet, which had mirrored doors. It was meant as a space saver, as well as a way to open up the room…but it was serving other purposes now. "You haven't been anything I expected from the moment I met you." He moved her hair away from her neck and pressed his lips against her flesh.

"That's a good thing, right?" Sydney asked, trying not to look at their reflections.

"You have no idea what a few gears and a leather strap mean to me…you can't imagine how my last several birthdays…" He shook his head, refusing to let bad memories overshadow him. "I love you, Syd…" She looked up and saw him lick his lips as he spread the front of her dress open fully, her bra and panties on display in the mirror.

"Least I picked out a matching set today," she joked, her body relaxing against his.

His finger ran along the narrow band of lace trim outlining her sky blue bra. "So sexy…" He watched as she blushed. "And still just the slightest bit shy sometimes…"

"No woman likes to look at herself…"

"No?" he interrupted. "Watch your face, honey…" His right hand slipped beneath the waistband of her panties and he began to slowly stroke her. Sydney saw her face change immediately and she couldn't concentrate on being embarrassed. "What's not sexy about that?" She only sighed in response. He chuckled, the sound low and warm as always. "Funny how plans can change, hm?" he whispered, his fingers moving in slow circles. He looked into the mirror as she breathed deeply, her chest heaving in the most enticing manner. He hardened against her backside and gently ground himself against her.

"Your…night…" she said, the words weak.

His smile returned as he sped up his ministrations. "Sure is…and I'm enjoying the show greatly." Sydney's back began to arch, her head pressing into his shoulder. "Mmm…that's right, baby…but open your eyes, watch yourself let go."

She couldn't open them fully, but through heavily lidded eyes, she watched as Nathan made her come for him. She felt like she was glowing, though she blamed her pulse for most of that, it was toying with her vision. "Nathan…" Her arm reached up behind her, grabbing for the back of his neck as her body trembled.

"Looks as amazing as it feels, doesn't it?" he asked with a wink. She bit her lower lip and diverted her eyes again. "Well, the shy thing in a bit of a turn on by itself, you know?"

Finally catching her breath, Sydney turned her body to face his. "Is it now?" Nathan nodded. "Kiss me," she said, almost begging. His lips went to hers immediately, passion and want making themselves very known. As they kissed, Sydney removed Nathan's dress shirt and sent his trousers to the floor. "My turn," she breathed, parting from him. She slipped his t-shirt over his head then smiled darkly as she used her teeth to tug his boxers down. She settled on her knees and began to lick at his length.

A deep moan escaped Nathan and he couldn't decide where to look. He settled on the mirror. He watched himself tangle his fingers in Sydney's dark locks and saw his muscles tense as her head bobbed slowly below his waist. He never knew that he could be his own voyeur, let alone how much he would enjoy it. "Syd…" he breathed. "Oh…so good baby…" She was working him in so many different ways and he knew she loved the control he had. He saw himself smile like a teenager as she hummed "Happy Birthday" around him, then watched their reflections for a few more minutes before gently pushing her away from him.

Sydney pouted at him. "But I was enjoying myself."

"So was I," he replied, pulling the comforter from the bed and piling it on the floor. "But I like this game we're playing and…" He unhooked her bra and flung the garment into a far corner before rolling her nipple between his fingers. "I want to see everything." He saw goose bumps appear on her and knew how excited she'd just become. "You too," he laughed, sliding her panties down her legs. He kissed her, long and deep, before guiding her down onto the floor. She took it upon herself to go on her hands and knees, facing the mirror. "Coming out of your shell?"

"Maybe a little."

"Watch me tease you." Nathan positioned himself behind Sydney and ran his length along her folds. He watched her tongue run along her teeth and could see her body quiver with want. He could clearly see his sex running along hers and it made his head swim. There was so much he had never imagined himself doing with a woman, yet here he was, crossing something else off of some sort of sexual checklist. "Now watch me fuck you." He slid deep inside Sydney and she cried out to her reflection. His hands gripped at her waist as he thrust a little harder than he originally intended.

"Fuck," she panted, nearly squeaking out the word. "I…knew you wanted to be a little…dirty."

"Look at you, Syd…hard to control myself."

Sydney watched, her eyes focused on their bodies. She could see the muscles beneath Nathan's skin flexing with his movement…she loved the look of wanton lust on her face and the sheer pleasure on his. She was convinced they'd never get bored in the bedroom as long as they were open to adventures like this. She felt Nathan pull her body up from the floor and was soon looking at her complete naked form. Her breasts bounced as Nathan continued to pump into her body and she absentmindedly reached down to stroke her clit.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby…touch yourself…" Nathan began to nibble at her neck and shoulders as he watched her pleasure herself. His breath hitched each time she would graze his length or gently squeeze him.

Her embarrassment was completely gone as she realized that she was not only turned on and feeling pleasure…but that she looked truly happy. It was a strange thought, but absolutely true. Her body began to tense as Nathan's words egged her on to make herself come. She tightened around Nathan and watched as one of his arms slid around her waist and his free hand cupped her breast. For a brief moment, she saw their bodies as a work of art…something absolutely beautiful and far from dirty or pornographic. She tried to cling to that image, but her eyes shut as her body gave in to what it wanted most. She heard Nathan groan into her shoulder and felt his release as well.

They collapsed into their makeshift nest and Nathan immediately took Sydney into his arms. He kissed her everywhere he could, their hearts racing against one another. "Best…birthday…ever…" he panted.

"Mine too," Sydney laughed. Nathan raised an eyebrow at her. "I thought I'd borrow yours since it's going so well."

He shook his head. "Hm mm, I saw we try to top it."

"Not sure that's possible."

"Just you wait, Syd…"