Herpes

AMBER'S POV

Tonight is the night; there will be no turning back after this.  I’ve never felt more ready.  Never wavering; there was no hesitation as I danced seductively; looking more awkward than desirable.  My hips swayed as I walked, my breasts were reddened from the fire blazing between my thighs.  In my mind, I looked beautiful and stunning.  In reality, I looked like a drunkard whom couldn’t walk a straight line. 

The air felt cool against my bare skin; still moist from the romantic bath; I shivered in delight.  Expecting this moment to be grandiose, I waited to be carried to the bed like a princess.  Tim stared boldly, almost rudely, practically molesting me with his eyes.  To my horror, I did not mind this lusty invasion of my privacy.  I wanted him to look and admire me and hoped that he liked what he saw. 

I arched my back as if to bring more attention to my breasts.  By doing so, I pulled something, straining my lower back.  Praying for mercy, biting back all of the obscenities I wanted to scream, I quickly plastered the largest, fakest smile on my face.  What I hoped was a lovely smile was actually an angry grimace. 

I wished that I had worked out more and was in better shape.  Ignoring the dull pain in my lower back, I fluttered my eyelashes spastically, trying to look innocent and cute.  I must’ve blinked a thousand times before I got an eyelash in my eye; the pain was dizzying.  The lash was stuck in my upper left eyelid; crippling me; hindering my vision.  I’m sure if I inserted a katana sword inside my pupil; it wouldn’t have been as painful as this eyelash. 

Blinking back the tears, I was trying to not openly stare at his nakedness; but was failing horribly.  My jaw was bruised from hitting the floor so hard; I couldn’t believe I was finally seeing a naked man.  His anatomy was fascinating and no matter how hard I didn’t really try, I couldn’t look away.  Eventually, the eyelash went away; practically numbing the side of my face.  I was sure my eyeball would pop out at any moment, so when the pain faded, I instantly became overjoyed.  My eyes were extremely watery; my left eye was twitching slightly.  I don’t know how much time passed that we just stared at each other, memorizing every tantalizing detail.  I can only imagine what he was thinking, watching me trying to blink out an eyelash. 

There was so much I wanted to say; there were so many things Tim wishes that I hadn’t; but the silence didn’t hinder our moment of bliss.  It felt natural.  It felt right.  I wanted to touch his chest and feel the warmth caress my fingers.  Instead, I was frozen.    

“Are you okay?” Tim asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“You look horrified.”

How could I tell my supernatural boyfriend that I think I broke my back, and might be permanently blind in my left eye? The answer was simple.  Even though I was in some sick masquerade of pain, I wouldn’t be stupid enough to even hint to my displeasure.  If Tim thought I was hurting, he would delay our inevitable lovemaking.  I’m done with waiting.  As long as Tim carries me to the bed and does all the work, we’ll be perfectly fine. 

It was hard to focus with Tim standing so close.  It felt like I was swallowing giant coconuts, I was gulping so loudly, anxiously anticipating the secret wonders.  I was lost in my own world, my sick twisted fantasies led me down a path of mischief, through a swirling vortex of doom, and out the back entrance of my dirty, filthy mind. 

My eyes were glossy, my cheeks flushed, and my heart was galloping at high speed.  Tim dared to make the first move; otherwise who knows how long we would’ve just gone on staring?

Tim ran his fingers through my carefully combed hair.  His eyes closed as he shuddered with painful, throbbing desire. 

“So soft, like silk,” he muttered.