Mind Control

Hello Readers,

I just want to thank you for reading my story and sticking with it.  I appreciate all your votes and comments.  There are so many of you I want to especially thank such as: xXPersevereXx, Ollopollollo, werewolf3456, only_Daisyy, Jill Napier, and lovelykittenhugs.  Even when I feel unmotivated, lazy, or have writer's block, you guys help me so much.  Random and probably t.m.i. but,  just recently, I had an Amber moment.  A toilet was broken, I didn't know that, obviously, but when I used it, you can guess what happened, it overflowed.  I just stood there like an idiot thinking, 'when is the water going to stop rising? Oh crap, it's not.'  Needless to say, it was embarrassing.  Do you ever have an Amber moment? And if you could have some supernatural ability, what would you pick?  Would you want to fly, have super strength, etc.?  Feel free to comment.  I will post my desired special ability in the next chapter.  I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks again for reading my story.  :)

 AMBER'S POV

I dreamed that I was on a ship, forever lost at sea.  A wave that made the heavens rose before me, and with its almighty power, it sunk my miniscule boat.  I tested to swim to the surface, but wave after wave; I was drawn deeper into the black abyss of the ocean. I looked at my feet, certain there were anchors tied to them, and went on to swim upwards.

Stupidly, I strained to breathe, only inhaling water, suffocating. I proved to escape from my head, tried to think of how I had come here.

I wakened up with a sharp gasp as another bucket of cold water was cast off in my face.  Michael stood before me, and despite the fact that I was already awake; he doused me with another bucket of water.  I sat up and tried to cough up the water in my lungs. 

“Good morning sleeping beauty,” he sniggered.

Victoria lingered close behind him like some leech. I would much rather fall back asleep, and get backward to my dream, because finally, anything was better than enduring this nightmare.

“You look as bad as you smell,” Victoria mumbled sarcastically. 

I was covered in my own waste, literally.  I was thankful that no one had washed me. 

“Well, look at the bright side.  You. Still. Look. Like. A. Bitch.”

“I ought to kill you right now-.” She bolted towards me but I was protected.  A wall of stench stood between us, processed chili, potently, heavily masked the air.  She hissed like some anaconda, and slithered back to her corner of hell. 

I hissed back at her, “Back I say, back.  Be gone SATAN.”

“Not yet, we must be patient,” Michael cooed, almost flirting.  She smiled sweetly and patted his arm, practically copping a feel.  They went on gazing at each other, ignoring me. 

“I think I just threw up in my mouth.” I asked.

“Are you positive you don’t want to just kill her now Michael?”

“We need her to draw Tim out.  That was the plan.”

“What’s the plan?  Because, I don’t know anything about this so called, plan.”  I was desperately trying to stall for time.  Perhaps I would be rescued.  Hopefully, someone would come soon because I was officially on E.  Shitting myself was a one-time deal . 

“Don’t make me put you out again,” Michael threatened. 

“Please do.  Anything is better than listening to you two lovebirds suck face.  Please put me out of my misery,” I joked.