Shadow Hunter & Farts

Hello Reader's,

Thanks for checking out my story! All comments and votes are super appreciated. :D This chapter is unedited, so sorry in advance. Due to high amounts of laziness, blah blah (whatever sounds good to you) blah blah blah, my grammar isn't 100 % perfect.

AMBER'S POV

"The divergences between men and women are endless. It hurts my brain to think about it so I try to avoid the subject. You will never see two straight men 'hanging out' in a public restroom," The female Vampire retorted.

"Were you not hugged as a child-I merely wanted to bond with you," I stated. Rolling my eyes like a Princess, I balanced myself on one foot to look cool. Oddly, I felt like a flamingo.

"I just wanted to show you something in the bathroom."

"I don't have to go-and I don't want to listen to you pee," the female Vampire hissed.

Her fangs were more intimidating when she was angry. Her eyes were crimson with mistrust.

"I don't have to pee," I reasoned. What's wrong with this chick? She's such a party pooper. It's not everyday I flood out a public restroom-I just wanted to ligthen things up, I thought.

"I don't want to hear you take a dump either!"

"Hello everyone," Nicole said breathlessly.

She moved gracefully as she stormed across the restaurant. Embracing me with and the love and tenderness of friendship, she whispered, "I'm going to kill them all."

"Perhaps we should go somewhere more private," the female Vampire volunteered.

VICTORIA'S POV

True love is impossible-for me. What is real happiness, but an illusion. As I stare into Tim's dark, cold eyes, I realize the truth. I'm in love with the Tim from my memories, and no matter how much I wish it, Tim is different. And the fault is mine.

"Who am I?" Tim asked.

A single teardrop rolled down my porcelain complexion. Known for my cruelty amongst my species, I was chosen by the Illuminati because of my gift. A normal Vampire has only one special ability, but I have several.

This is why I can easily track and kill my own kind. This is why I'm a Shadow Hunter. For as long as I remain in the darkness, isolated from the world, I will never know happiness.

"You don't remember me?" I rasped. I was sobbing for hours. I only wanted Tim to love me, I didn't intend to wipe all of his memories-to make him forget me. I tried brainwashing him, but eventually it stopped working. Then I tortured him. I regret doing that.

His left eye was still swollen shut. His handsome features are now gruesome, bloody, and scarred. I'm certain his nose is broken and it will never be the same. I lost control-I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to make him feel the pain I feel in my heart.

Tied to the bed, he was helpless. He couldn't even defend himself. Once I realized what I had done, it was too late. I wanted to start over. I erased a few memories-tried to erase Amber. Time and time again, he always remembered her. I tried to make him fall in love with me-but he always wanted her-the human bitch.

Feeling defeated, I kept erasing his memories until I had gone too far. Not only does he not know Amber, he doesn't know me. The damage is irreversible.

"Where am I?" He asked, panic showing in his eyes as he realizes he's chained to a bed.

"You've been in a car accident," I lied smoothly. I sit next to him on the bed, and he flinches. He has no reason to fear me. Slowly, as if soothing a wounded animal, I reach my hand out to him.

"I promise I won't bite," I smile gently.

"I don't remember anything!"

"I'm here to help you."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Victoria."

His expression remains blank, expressionless, my name offers no familiarity. I reach out to him again-he still won't allow me to touch him.

"I'm your wife."

Finally, he gives in.

AMBER'S POV

"That's a horrible plan," I shriek. My eyes wander the safe house-it looks like a prison. There's rusty bars on the windows-not like I could reach the windows-not like I could escape. My fingernails were bluish-purplish.

"I'm freezing to death," I complained.

"Sorry Amber. Vampires don't get cold, maybe we can get you a blanket," Nicole gestured to her Vampire ally.

I was cold, hungry, and miserable.

"How are you hungry? You just ate an hour ago!" The female Vampire chided.

"Are you a mind-reader?"

"No. You just think aloud. Plus, I only have one ability. I'm not a Shadow Hunter."

"What's a Shadow Hunter?" I asked.

"A Shadow Hunter is a Vampire that has multiple abilities-like Nicole-she has three special gifts."

My best-friend actually blushed. I knew she was telephatic, I wondered what else she could do.

"I can read minds, find things, and-," Nicole coughed as if embarrassed by the third ability she possessed, "I can make guys fall in love with me."

That explained a lot. All the guys-the dating, and the endless flirting,

I thought. As if thinking of something I so urgently wanted to blank out, I commenced to weep. I wish I possessed a cool ability, like to make guys fall in love with me. I can't even make one guy (Tim) fall in love with me.

Nicole didn't have to read my mind to figure out what was upsetting me. She hugged me, allowing me to cry and blow snots onto her shoulder-like a true friend. I know I smelt like onions, but she still didn't resist me or push me away.

Her whole body was rigid as she swore an oath,"Victoria is dead."

Pulling away from my friend-if I didn't look at her face, I wouldn't have recognized the evil lurking in her voice. Despite everything, she's a killer. I had to remember that fact the next time she got her period. When a woman is on the rag, avoid her like a plague. That's what my Dad taught me when he thought I was a son.

Being a very, very late bloomer with a deep-trucker voice, my parents were confused. I don't blame them.

"He doesn't love Victoria, he's brainwashed," Nicole hissed.

"You don't have to lie to me to make me feel better. I lost."

"He's gone," the female Vampire cursed, "I don't see Tim anymore."

Falling down to my knees, farting, crying, hyperventilating, I was overcome with deep pity. It can't be true.

"Is he dead?" I asked fearfully.

Her silence was my answer. Nicole didn't even attempt to comfort me as I ran to the bathroom-locking myself inside. Throwing my head into the toilet-I barfed. Burgers do not taste good a second time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) How do you feel about Victoria? Anyone have mixed feelings about her? Pity and hate...? Curious about the plan? Will Tim regain his memories? Female Vampire (future seer)... what's her name?