Stolen Moment

Anna faces the mirror and puts her makeup on. She wears a navy stripe dress, wedge shoes and ties to her hair back and a mini bag with her pink lipstick, wallet, cellphone and a camera.

While Anna's in her room grooming herself. Someone ring a bell at the front door and it was Jules. He is wearing a white t-shirt with a navy jacket and casual shoes. A housemaid open the door, greeted him and send him to the living room and told him that she will tell Sir and Ma'am that his here.

Trace and Megan went to the living room with a warm welcome. Jules stand up and greeted them.

Trace: Hello Trace. Why are you here early this morning?

Jules: Good morning Uncle and Auntie. I'm here to pick up Anna, we are going to the church and the painting gallery.

Megan: That will be nice. Right honey?

Trace: Yes it is nice but Sir, what time are you taking home my daughter? (joking)

Jules: Don't worry Uncle will be here by 6:00 p.m.

Anna went down the stairs and saw Jules sitting on the couch talking to Trace and Megan. Jules stands up and is mesmerized by the pretty face of Anna. Trace and Megan were looking at their daughter.

Megan: There she is. You look pretty, Anna.

Anna: (smile) Thank you, Ma. Pa (short for papa/dad)  will go now, or else will be late.

Trace: Take care. Enjoy. (waving at them with her wife)

Jules open the passenger door for Anna and close it and he sat on the other side. Jules can drive but prefer to have his driver drive the car for the safety of Anna. After the mass.

Anna: Where are we going next?

Jules: I know a painting gallery near here and I have a restaurant reservation.

Being in a rich family, Anna doesn't want to spend money on their selves instead she wanted to give what they have to other people who are in need and she prefers having activities outdoor.

Anna: Can we go to a different place instead of the restaurant and can we go to the painting gallery on a different day so that we can bring Chloe with us. She loves art. How about we go to the Zoo park? What do you think?

Jules doesn't want to disagree with what Anna wants and just nods his head. She smiled and told the driver to go to the Zoo park.

The Zoo Park is crowded, with lots of couples and families enjoying the weather. It's the first time Jules went to the Zoo park. Anna holds Jules's hands. He was shocked and did not expect it, but he wants it. He can feel her cold hands to his warm hands.

Anna: Hahaha Sorry Jules, I have cold hands. (she removed her hands from him) It's crowded today. We might be pushed by the other people and I might lose you.

She started walking where the zookeeper have a monkey on his shoulder. A parade pass by and so the people crowded. Jules is still standing and realized that Anna is not at her side. He was calling her but she did not answer, he called his driver, Ken to help him look for Anna. Jules was worried and when the parade finish she saw Anna playing with the monkey.

Jules: Anna! 

Anna turned back and said "Look Jules the monkey is so smart"

Zookeeper: Do you want the monkey on your shoulder?

Anna wants to but she's scared that it might pull her hair or poop on her shoulder. Jules saw how she wants the monkey but don't want to hold it so he volunteered himself. The zookeeper put it on Jules's shoulder and just gave Anna a cracker to feed the monkey. She was laughing and he can't help but smile also at how smart the monkey was to get the food. 

She also started feeding Jules with the cracker and his face was like, why are you feeding me that cracker. He ate it and so did Anna. She can't remove the smile on her face. on how cute he is. After that, they went to the hotdog, ice cream and cotton candy stand.

He hold her hand and this time Anna was shocked.

Jules: Hold my hand tightly,  I don't want to lose you.

Anna smiled but Jules didn't see. They looked at other zoo animals. She's tired and her feet were sore.

Jules: Sit here. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. Jules runs toward the store to buy flat shoes. He went back with the shoes in his hand. "Don't wear these high heels again, you'll get yourself hurt"

Anna: It's because I want to look pretty and  I can't reach you. (*She thinks that she won't be able to reach him if not wearing the heels.) Jules doesn't get what she meant. He helped her remove her wedge and put on the flat shoes.

Jules: How does that feel? It's not expensive. We can stop in a shoe store to buy you an expensive one.

Anna: We don't need to go to the shoe store. This is okay, thank you my feet feel more comfortable.

Jules: You look tired let's go home early?

On their way home. They can only hear the music from the radio.

Jules: So Anna, do you have a boyfriend yet? What is your Ideal man?

Anna: I don't have one yet. Well, I want a man who will love me for who I am and not my status. Who will be there and understand me?

Jules was focused on Anna's ideal and trying to think if he is the man or can be the man she wanted.

Anna: How about you Jules?

Jules answered "I've been wishing you'll be mine" but he did not say it out loud. 

In front of Anna's house.

She hugged him. Anna said "Thank you, Jules. I had fun."

Jules: We've known each other since we were kids so can we go out not as a friend date but as a date?

Anna: (freaking out) I don't know what to answer.

Jules: You don't need to answer right away. I'll see you next time.

In Anna's room. She is laying down on her bed and starting talking on the teddy bear.

Anna: OMG! Jules is asking me out again. Is he serious? Does he like me? but he might force me to lessen going outside. I don't want that to happen or I can force him to go outside, it's for his benefit (health) right? (smiling)

In Jules' room. He's sitting on the couch and staring outside the window.

Jules: She might think I'm not serious. I think I was too fast. I can change for her to be his ideal man.

Both of them fall asleep while thinking for tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.☺😊