Never Be Alone

Early in the morning. Jane (Jules mom) knocked on his room, with tears in her eyes.

Jules: (half asleep) What happened, mom?

Jane: Son, be brave okay? Your dad's plane crashed on his way to the business trip.

Jules: (full awaked) What!? What happened? Are you sure he's on that plane?

Jane: Yes, son I confirmed it.

In Faye's residence. They turned on the television and put on the news channel.

The announcer said, " Breaking news, Barry Anderson, one of the richest lawyers and working with the Faye Consulting Company, died on a plane crash on his way to Los Angeles for a business trip...."

Trace grabbed his phone right away and call for a company meeting. Megan wanted to comfort Jane so she called her and told Jane that she will visit her. Frank and Chloe were shocked. Anna was worried, what Jules is feeling right now.

Megan: Please get ready for the car. I'm going to Jane's house. (grab her satchel bag and on her way out) Suddenly Anna grab her mini bag and said " Ma, wait for me I'm going too."  

In front of Anderson's residence.

Megan: You should not cry in front of them because they will be relying on you on this difficult time.

Anna understands and nods her head. They went inside and saw Jane's head leaning on the shoulder of her son while crying. Megan comforted Jane and she was glad that she visited her. Jules walked toward his room, Anna followed him. She did not see any tears on Jules's face but she can feel how sad he is. Anna embraces him to comfort him.

Anna: Be strong Jules, We're always here for you.

Jules: Thanks, Anna.

=======================================================