Stand By Me

~~~Jules~~~

My mom is calling me.

Jane: Where are you?

Jules: I'm at the office. Why do you need something?

Jane: Jules did you forget that you need to go to the wedding boutique today

Jules: I will be there in twenty minutes.

I forgot about the appointment. I asked my secretary to cancel my morning schedule and went straight to the parking lot.

Good thing that the boutique is close to my office or else I'm in trouble. My mom called me again.

Jane: Are you almost here? Hurry Anna is already trying the first dress.

I went to the room and made it, she hasn't come out yet. My heart is racing not sure because I'm nervous or because I ran.

I went towards my mom and Mrs. Megan but they wave at me to stop. The sales lady escorted me to sit on the corner beside the door.

Saleslady(whispering): Your mom told me this is your punishment and please don't make a sound.

I texted my mom.
Jules: What kind of punishment is this. I want to see Anna up close.
Jane (reply): You should come earlier.

After ten minutes, Anna went out of the fitting room. The first dress was simple and she looks beautiful. The second dress was nice too and she look elegant. The third dress was nice too but I won't be able to look into her eyes. The fourth dress was nice too but it's too much I don't want anyone else to see her body figure.

Jane: What do you think Jules?

I stand up and went to the center and said I think the first dress looks good on you. Mrs. Megan wanted to take a picture so I stand beside her but it was not enough my mom took my hand and put it on Anna's waist. I tried to remove it, I can feel her curve but I didn't because my mom, Mrs. Megan and sales ladies are very happy for us.

I tried not looking at her wearing a daring and sexy dress but I did. I whispered to her. After this picture change right away.

She might think that I don't like it. I like it but for my eyes only. I don't want anyone else to see her with that dress.

》》》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
While Anna changed to her casual business attire. Jules greeted her mom and Mrs. Megan.

Megan: I saw you looking at Anna's dress so much. I'll send you her picture wearing that sexy dress.

Jules: I didn't mean to. That's why I ask her to change right away.

Megan: Don't worry it's natural. It's almost lunchtime, do you want to go to the restaurant or coffee shop? Let's just go to the coffee shop.

Jules: I need to go back to work.

Jane: Son, you are so rude your mother-in-law is asking you and that's how you answer

Megan: No problem. Jane and I will just go, wait for Anna okay.

Jules said goodbye and hugged them.
After ten minutes.
Anna went out of the fitting room and greeted Jules with a kiss on the cheek.

Anna: Where did they go?
Jules: They went to the coffee shop.

Anna: so... do you want to get something to eat?

Jules: I need to go back to work.

Anna: Ok, It's fine I drove my car.

Suddenly...

Jules grabs her hand. He opened the car door, close it and started the engine. 

Jules: Where do you want to eat?

He was talking but she can't understand.  She had mixed emotions and was thinking about different reasons and questioning herself, what just happened? Why did he change his mind? He move closer to her and was reaching something. Anna then suddenly wake up from her thoughts.

Anna: What are you doing? 

Jules: I've been telling you to put on your seat belt but looks like your daydreaming.

Anna: Oh let me do it.

She did put her seat belt on. They were heading to Earls restaurant.

At the Earls restaurant. Jules ordered a chicken curry and Anna was still daydreaming and ordered the same thing. 

Jules: Anna, are you alright? Looks like your not feeling well.

Anna: I'm fine. I just have lots of things on my mind.

Jules: Is it because of the wedding? Don't worry I won't meddle on what you want to do. We are still friends so you can tell me anything.

Anna: Well why did you hold my hand? You said you're going back to your office, why change your mind? Don't think that I'm forcing you. You know that my heart...

The conversation was stopped because the waitress came and served the two orders. 

Waitress: Do you need anything else?

Anna was staring at her order and didn't like it. Jules was laughing.

Jules: Sorry but can we change the order to a well-done steak. Thank you. 

Waitress: Okay I will let the chef have it ready.

Anna: Sorry, I'm.....

Jules(smiling): I thought you can handle spicy food that why I didn't say a thing. I remember when we went to the Mexican restaurant you were crying because of the spiciness of the food. So you still haven't changed hahaha

Anna: I'm so embarrassed right now. (hiding her face with her two hands)

Jules: Don't feel embarrassed it's just me. What were you saying?

Anna: That's......

Jules: Okay I'll answer your question. You didn't force me because I'm already hungry that's why I didn't go back to the office. 

Anna was waiting for the answer to her first question?

Jules: I hold your hand because I'm comfortable holding your hand and we are friends.

After lunch. He asks his driver to get Anna's car.  He drops off Anna at her place.

Anna: Do you want to come in?

Jules: Sorry Anna not today. Call me or message me okay. Bye.

Anna wave at him as he drove away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------