Glimpse

Jules message Anna saying : Good morning, how are you? If your not busy, can we meet up? I will pick you up.

Anna replied: Sorry I have lots of things I need to finish today.

Jules: Is that so, can we have dinner at the restaurant?

Anna: Sure, but I'm not sure when will I be done.

Jules: That's fine. I'll meet you up at the Earls's restaurant at seven p.m. See you.

Anna read the message but was not able to confirm. She is busy making sure that her clothing store in Australia is making sales. Doing the payroll and busy for the wedding preparations. 

It was almost eight p.m so Anna decided to cook a beef stew.  Her phone rang.

Megan: Anna, how are you? Did you have dinner?

Anna: I'm almost done cooking beef stew. I've been busy today. How are you all doing there?

Megan: Where are all doing fine. Don't forget to watch your brother's basketball game this weekend and have you decided where to have your honeymoon?

Anna remembered that she have dinner with Jules. She said goodbye to her mom and told her that she will call back. Anna hurriedly dress up and went as fast outside while calling Jules.

Anna: Jules I'm very sorry, I'm on my way.

Jules: You don't need to go.

Anna: but....

Jules: I'm outside your place.

Anna look around, saw him on the phone and his left hand waving at her. He was not smiling because of disappointment. He walk towards her but Anna ran at him and hugged him, she felt sorry and sad.

Anna: Sorry, I was busy today that I forgot. 

Jules smiled while removing her from his body and said it's fine, I just came to check if your fine. Did you already have dinner?

Anna: Not yet.

Jules: Do you want to go somewhere else?

Anna: Since your here let's just have dinner at my place. I cooked a beef stew.  

Jules: It won't look good that I'm going to your place and there might be paparazzi around. I'll just go to home for now and..

Anna: Let's go, we are already going to get married you don't need to worry.

Inside Anna's place. When Jules entered he notice papers from Anna's work and wedding magazine mixed on the living room. They finished their dinner and she prepared fruits for their dessert. She said excuse me to Jules for her untidiness. Anna went to her room and changed her outfit into a satin and lace pajama dress (cleavage is showing ). When she went out.

Jules took a glimpse at her and said: It was delicious. Thank you, it's already past eleven p.m. I need to keep going.

Anna: Don't go yet. We need to talk a lot. (taking out the bottles of beer)

They both sat down on the sofa in the living room. Jules took a glimpse again.

Anna: So where are we going for our honeymoon?

Jules (cough): Before I answer that can you put a bath robe I can't focus well (he drink the beer in one shot)

Anna covered her body with a bath robe, now Jules can't take away his eyes from her body.

Jules: Where do you want to go?

Anna: I want to go to Australia.

Jules (drink his second beer): Sure, if that's what you want. You can go. I'll just stay here.

Anna: What are you talking about? You need to come with me.

Jules (drink his third beer): No its fine. As long as you're happy. I will be happy for you too. (his drinking her fourth beer)

Anna: Jules you need to stop drinking now. You had so much. Common let's go. (assisting him to go to the bedroom to take a rest)

Jules: I'm not drunk yet. (he hold her) Why are you doing this to me Anna? Why?!!! You said you don't love me then why are you being nice to me. Is it because I'm your friend? Don't be like this I'm afraid I can't stop this heart of mine. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^