Everything Change

Ten years passed. Jules graduated from prestigious law school and became a lawyer like his dad. He is one of the richest lawyers and finest bachelors. Anna graduated as a fashion designer, owns her a clothing line (named JuNa - first two name letters of Jules and last two name letters on Anna) and been travelling around the world.

Jules: Hello Frank. How are you? Why did you call?

Frank: Kuya, I'm good. I'm inviting you to our house. I'm going to throw a big party.

Jules: Sorr... (He was cut by Frank)

Frank: You've never been on my birthday this past ten years.

Jules: I need to finish my work by this week.

Frank: Ok I'll move my birthday party next week so that you can come.

Jules: I'll try Frank, It depends if nothing comes up.

Frank: No you should come because my sister is coming home from Australia. See you then.

Frank hangs up before Jules can think of another excuse.

At Franks' birthday party.
Loud music is playing, drinks and food are prepared, guests are starting coming. Anna stands out at the party because you could see guys around her chit-chatting. Chloe is with her girlfriends while Frank greets each one of them.

He saw Jules coming in. Jules is wearing formal attire.
Frank: (embrace Jules) Hey Kuya, how are you?

Jules: Happy birthday Frank. Here's my present for you. (He handed an envelope)

Frank: Wow. A two basketball game tickets. Thank you. (He gave the one ticket to Jules)

Jules: No, that's yours. (Giving back the ticket)

Frank: But we usually watch it together. (Jules accepted it since it's Franks' birthday). So did you come for me or my sister? (smiling)

Jules: Of course, I'm here to celebrate your birthday. (Hiding his true feelings. He was there to see how was Anna.)

Frank: You said that!!! You should not go home early because, after the party, I'm going to have a private celebration. Just our family. (Frank sees Jules as a real brother) Enjoy the party, I'll be around.

Jules grabbed a drink then a girl approach him and said: " Hello I'm Elaine and your name is." Jules told his name and they had a little chit-chat. Chloe approach them and said, "Elaine, Mary was looking for you." Elaine leave them and went to Mary.

Chloe: (hug him) Hyung, how are you? I didn't recognize you at first I was like whose that guy wearing a suit and tie at a party. (laughing and joking)

Jules: I'm doing well. Is my outfit that bad? I'll go and change.

Chloe: No need just remove your suit and tie and that will be good. (Her friend is waving at her and she waves back)I'm just going to talk to my friend. Oh, have you seen my sister? She's over there (pointing on the table with the guys and leaving him)

Jules doesn't want to see her talking to different men but doesn't want to approach her. Anna saw him, wave and she approach him. She's wearing a light blue fit short dress and flat shoes.

Anna: (hug him) Jules, you look good. How are doing? I'm not in the U.S often but I saw your photos, interviews in the magazines and news. You're doing a good job.

Jules: Thanks. You look good too. So will you be staying here now or are you still out of the country?

Anna: I'm not sure yet. I owned a JuNa clothing line in Australia and wanted to open one here. I can stay if someone going to help me invest in my JuNa clothing line and to be a co-founder and sponsor in my SunShine charity.

Jules: Give my secretary a call and will discuss it more.

She felt something different with him. He wears formal clothes, became a cold person, doesn't agree with what she says, has been surrounded by women, doesn't smile and became too much serious. She tried to understand.

He felt something different with her. She's approachable, has been surrounded by men, wears a feminine and fitting dress and she's getting prettier, other than that she's still the Anna he knows.

************************************