Congratulation

~~~Anna~~~

I'm still sleepy and my phone ring. My best friend, Elsa is calling.

Anna: H...eellooo.
I stood up right away.

Elsa: I'm mad at you! Why didn't you even mention it to me? Aren't we bff?
Sorry if I wake you up, we need to catch up. Don't forget to send me an invitation.

Anna: Sorry Elsa, Do you want to meet up today? I'll get ready okay.

Elsa: I'm at my business trip. I'll just call you again. Okay?

Anna: Okay. Take care.

Elsa: Congrats Anna! Love you bye.

I fix my bed, prepared my breakfast and getting ready for my appointment. I drove to the boutique.

Since that wedding announcement I received lots of phone calls and messages of greetings.

In the boutique.

Sales lady: Good morning. Is it Ms.Anna? Please follow me.

The sales lady escorted me to the fitting room. Three sales ladies was standing who will help me with my hair and dress. The room has lots of dresses and suit every side of it. There is a three sided mirror around the small platform covered with a curtain and a sofa at the center where I saw my mom, Megan and Mrs.Jane (Jules mom) talking.

Anna: Good morning mom and Mrs. Jane. (a hug and kiss on the cheek)

Jane: Megan told me about your custom so don't be so formal. Anna just call me Mom Jane or Ma. (smile)

Anna: Sure Ma. (My mom and Mrs.Jane was laughing) I'll go now and try a few dresses.

I can hear Mrs. Jane calling Jules.

Jane: Are you almost here? Hurry Anna is already trying the first dress.

After thirty minutes.
I step in a little platform with mirrors around. It only actually take less than thirty minutes but I did it in purpose because I want Jules to see me wearing different dresses.
If his still not here then I guess its fine.

The first dress is a sleeveless A-line dress with a collar and lace. I wore also a flower clip on my hair and a silver glittering heels.

My mom and Mrs. Jane was happy but there eyes don't say the same thing.

Megan: That's nice and simple. Try something elegant or daring.

Anna: Sure but I like this one.

I went back and tried the second dress. It is a tube glittered mermaid dress. I wore a white heels and had my hair updo.

Jane: That looks good.

Anna: But it shows my figure so much.

The third dress is a embroidery ball gown in a v-neck .

Anna: This is a no it shows my cleavage.

The fourth dress is a strapless floral sheath dress.

Megan: Wow! I like that better. What do you think Jane?

Jane: That's nice too.

Anna: But this shows my curve and my cleavage this is the worse.

I feel exhausted and want it to be done. My mom took a picture of me.

Jane: Jules what do you think?

I was suprised. He was sitting at the right corner of the room near the door, stand up and went beside my mom and her mom who was at the center.

Jules: I think the first dress looks good on you.

Megan: I like that better. Let me take a picture of you. Jules can you stand up beside Anna.

Jules step on the platform with a ten cm away from me. Its not a ceremony yet but both of us are nervous.

Megan: Can you move close together?

Mrs. Jane took Jules hand on my waist, he tried to remove it but the sales ladies was giggling and clapping.

Jules whispered to me. After the picture I change right away. I look at him with a question mark on my face and then I said okay.

I did change to my business casual attire and put my hair down.