Honestly

Anna receive a call from Eric early in the morning. 

Eric: I am in Korea right now. Can we meet. I have lots of things of things to ask.

Anna: Sure I have lots of things to explain.

At the Earl's restaurant. Anna still uncertain about her feelings for Jules. If she had lots of time to think about it and be clear to everyone. 

Anna: Sorry Eric. It just happened.

Eric: Why break me through phone? Do you have no feelings with me anymore? Was it because I am not ready to get marry yet and you replace me? I still love you Anna. I will do my best.

Anna: Eric I will get married in a month.

Eric: Why that can change too. Do you still love that person?

Anna: I do. 

Eric didn't ask further he knows Anna was being honest. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jules called Anna but she wasn't answering. He went to her place rang the doorbell but there was no answer. He was worried he use the key that she gave to open the door, still she wasn't there. He asked Ken to look for Anna. 

Ken: Sir, Anna is with Eric right now.

Jules: Who's Eric?

Ken: He was Anna's boyfriend.

Jules hang up the phone and thinking she wants to get back to Eric. Anna went home after meeting Eric and she saw Jules sitting and waiting in the living room.

Anna: Hey that scared me. Why didn't you call me?

Jules: I did (She checked her phone.)

Anna: Sorry, I was with a friend. Do you want coffee? Hahahaha we agreed that your nickname is coffee. So would you like something to drink or something to eat?

Jules: How was your meeting with Eric? (She was shocked)

Anna: How did you know? 

Jules: I asked Ken to look for you.

Anna: Ah is that why then why didn't you look for me instead. I could have introduce you to him.

Jules: Are you serious?! You want me to meet that guy.

Anna: What's wrong? He is a nice guy and we are now friends.

Jules: are you making me jealous because you know what it's working.

Anna: I am not. (teary eyes)

Jules: I think your just pressured to get married to me because of the scandal. We can stop this Anna. It was my mistake anyways, I gave you funds so that you can stay and hoping there is still love in your heart for me not as a friend. I miss you. I can't let you go. I should keep going I need to fix the mess I did. You have a nice evening. (walking out but suddenly Anna back hug him)

Anna: I....(crying) I love you. I'm sorry it took awhile to clear my mind and heart. I love when you are around. I love when you call me muffin. I love when you look for me. I love you.

He turned around, whispered I love you too and kiss her.