Stay With Me

Megan: Anna, just stay here don't go back to Australia.

Anna: Mom, we already talked about this. I'm going to stay there.

Megan: Honey, convince our daughter.

Trace: Anna listens to your mom. She always worried about you.

Anna: I'm going to fly back tomorrow morning. You can visit me anytime. I'll try to give you a call every day so don't worry. I forget to tell you I'm going to meet Jules for some business matter.

Megan: Why don't you let your dad help you with your businesses.

Anna: I want to do it myself.

Afternoon, in a Vernon restaurant.
Jules wearing a white shirt, a striped suit and a pant and his black shoes. He's sitting on a chair waiting for Anna to discuss her business.
She came in and looks stunning in a white blouse, pencil skirt and black high heels.
A waiter escort her to the table and left them a menu.

Anna: Thank you for allowing me to discuss my business with you.

Jules: No problem. So should we order and discuss it?

Anna: Yes, let's do that.

They discuss it and stop halfway through because their food was served. They continued discussing after their meal and Jules threw some questions about the location, market, profit and expenses.

Anna: What do you think?

Jules: It's a good presentation. I'll go and check the store after it is done.

Jules took out a mini box, opened it and give it to Anna. There is a diamond ring inside.

Anna: Why are you giving me a ring?

Jules: It's a gift from my mom. She wants you to have it.

Anna: Thank you but why a ring and it looks like a wedding ring?

Jules: It's my mom's wedding ring. She didn't tell me the reason but she wants me to give it to you. If you don't like it, I'll give it back to her.

Anna: No, I'll wear it. Tell your mom I said thank you. I'm going to fly back tomorrow morning. I'll tell my secretary to show you the store once it is done.

Jules: I thought you're going to stay if someone's going to help you invest?

Anna: Yes, that's true but I need to check my store there.

Jules: I'm gonna be a co-founder and sponsor of the SunShine charity.

Anna: You'll do that. That's great! Should we visit them?

They left the restaurant and a paparazzi took a photo of them together. The paparazzi followed them. Jules and Anna went to visit the SunShine charity. It's a charity to provide funds for kids who can't afford to do indoor or outdoor activities, like taekwondo, music, basketball.
A kid is holding a cup of orange juice and where playing and accidentally bumps Anna, her dress got spilled by the juice.

Kid: I'm sorry. (started to cry)

Anna: (pat his back and hug him) Don't cry it's okay.

Jules remembered that Anna comforted the kid like him before when his dad died. The kid stop crying and ran back to his group. The teacher come toward them and said "Sorry Anna. There is a dress that you left before you can use that to change your clothes. I'll assist you." Anna followed her while Jules was sitting and looking at the kids playing, laughing and having lots of fun. Anna came back wearing a simple blue dress and her black heels.

Jules: Do you visit here often?

Anna: Yes, when I'm in the U.S. Let me introduce Elaine, the teacher and manage this charity.

Elaine has short hair, big eyes, wearing casual clothes with flat shoes and is taller than Anna. She's the same age (25) as Frank.

Jules: Hello I'm Jules (stretching her arm for a shaking hand)

Elaine: Nice to meet you, I'm Elaine. (she's trying to remember where they met) Oh, Jules right?

Anna: You know him?

Elaine: We've met at Frank's party.

Anna: I see. He's going to be a co-founder of this charity. Isn't that great? It's been a long time since I visit here can you give us a tour around.

Elaine tour them around and show them the newly built slide pool and a library. There are Anna's pictures hanging around the corridor with the kids. Elaine asked, "Can I take a photo of both of you with the kids?" Jules said, "You can just take a photo of Anna and the kids." Anna said, "You're now part of this charity, so you should too." Eventually, Jules took a photo with Anna and the kids. Now Elaine asked, "I'll take a photo of just the two of you." Anna smiled and Jules just looked at the camera. The paparazzi were there and also took a photo of them.

Elaine: Thank you for visiting us. Hope you'll visit us often and play with the kids.

Anna: We'll arrange our schedule to do that. See you Elaine (She waved at the kids and they leave.)

Jules' car stop in front of Anna's house.

Anna: Thank you for your time, Jules. I'll see you again next time.

Anna hugs him to say goodbye. Jules doesn't want her to go but he can't do anything.

The next morning. On the television. T.V. host said "Hot news Jules Anderson and Anna Faye are getting married. Yesterday they were spotted going out at the Vernon restaurant and saw them at SunShine charity taking a picture with the kids and you can see that Anna's wearing a diamond ring."

Chloe: (knocked on Anna's room) Noona, you're on the news.

Anna: Wh..at...? What are you talking about?

Chloe turned on the television for Anna to see.

Anna: That can't be. I should explain to all of them. (She hurry downstairs and went to her mom and dad to explain.) Ma, Pa that's not true the ring is just a gift.

Trace: You should marry him. It's now all around the world.

Anna: I'll hold a conference, let me explain it to the public. (trembling)

Someone came in a hurry and disturb their conversation and it was Jules.

Jules: I'm sorry, it was my fault. Let me be the one to explain it to the public.

Trace: If you tell the public, our family reputation will vanish.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^