My Love Is Still The Same

Anna: I'll hold a conference, let me explain it to the public. (trembling)

Someone came in a hurry and disturb their conversation and it was Jules.

Jules: I'm sorry, it was my fault. Let me be the one to explain it to the public.

Trace: If you tell the public, our family reputation will vanish.

Jules is looking at her and Anna looking down the floor, they both have mixed feelings.

Megan: Don't you like each other? Jules do you like my daughter?

Both of them answered at the same time, Anna said "No" and Jules said "Yes"

Trace: I think you should talk together intensively regarding marriage.

Anna look at Jules and said, " Follow me." Jules followed her. They both sat on the couch. There was silence, you could only hear their breath.

Anna: What did you say? Do you like me? (confused)

Jules: Yes, before.

Anna: But that was already in the past. I am already dating Eric in Australia.

Jules: What? That's why you want to go back there. (mad)

Anna: Why are you mad? That something we have was already in the past and we were kids back then we don't know if we love each other or that's just friendship. There are more beautiful and wealthy women around there, why me?

Jules: Well I know for sure that my love for you is still the same.

Jules holds Anna's hand and he can feel again her cold hands on his warm hands. Anna's trying to remove her hand from him but he still holds her. He knows it's selfish but he wants his first love to be his.

She doesn't want to break Eric's feelings. Eric lives in Australia, loves volunteering and enjoys outdoor activities like Anna. Eric owns a sports store and active person different from Jules.

Anna doesn't want to blame Jules for his mom's wedding ring. It was her fault because she accepted it and wore it. She is also responsible for her action.

Jules: I am very sorry for this to happen. You don't need to force yourself. He stands up, grabs his phone and goes toward the door to go out. He said on the phone "Hold a conference this afternoon. I'll talk to the public."

Anna grabs her phone and calls Eric. She leave a message "Hello Eric, let's stop seeing each other. I know this is sudden but I'm going to get married." Jules was already out of the room and he did not hear what Anna said.

The media conference was held in Senator Hotel, you could see the camera lights flashing, videos rolling, reporters with microphones asking questions.
On the waiting area. Jules need to change his attire and suddenly he raise his voice a little bit and said "Why do I need to wear this? Grab me a different attire." The assistant said to him that they were told that this was a better attire to reveal that he's going to get married.
He came into the conference room wearing a white shirt with floral design and casual shoes. He stand up at the center, hold the microphones and started to talk.

Jules: Thank you for coming.

Reporters ask questions continuously. "So when's the wedding? Where did you meet? Why do you like her? Did her parents agree with your marriage? Where's your soon-to-be wife?"

Jules: I'm here to tell you that the wedding will not be.....

Reporters started to whisper "Is this all fake? Maybe she doesn't like her. Maybe they already break up?" Suddenly someone entered the room and it was Anna. She came in a pink dress and pink high heels with her pretty smile on.
Reporters' attention went to Anna.

Anna: We are here to tell you that the wedding will not be postponed. We are planning to get married this October. Thank you for coming.

Answered some of their questions and ended the conference.

In the waiting area.
Jules: I thought you're not in favour of this marriage.

Anna: Don't get me wrong. I'm doing this for our family's reputation.

After a week everyone is busy preparing the invitation, venue, attire, food and flower.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷