1

Have you ever wondered if you are in a dream or if it's true? Have you ever had the feeling that you should wake up, but the dream continues to roll on and you don't know if it really happen? I'm not sure I realized my mistake until it was too late, and today I know that I regret any choices I have made. I should have listened to my gut feeling and I should have backed away, but maybe I had still been caught up in the net? Perhaps they still had taken what they wanted and attracted me against my will? I'm not even sure I had a will. The only thing I knew was that this was a nightmare, that I never thought could happen in reality.

------------

Life was in full  swing and even that I had a certain responsibility, it was as if I finally got my wings to fly on my own. I moved away from home. I read to be a teacher and I worked at a discotheque. I was the girl who cleaned the tables, took out empty glasses, helped with the dishes, and could even change a light bulb if that was necessary. Yes, I was a factotum and I loved the work, although it was exhausting. My uncle owned the place, but he was rarely there. I guess he wanted the money, but when the workers complained or wanted a change, he chose to hide. It was as if everyone still had fun. Me, Sally, worked mostly at night, Fridays and Saturdays, as it was then it was needed more people there. I socialized with everyone, but like normal girls in my age, I ended up being in a gang. Perrie was she who flirted with everyone. She stood at the bar and she made sure the drinks came out to customers. Eleanor ran around and took orders from the table. Zayn took care of the music and he was the DJ. If you wanted the latest in the music world, he already knew what you wanted. I practically lived in the same house as the disco. My uncle had houses at almost the entire street and therefore I almost lived for free in a room with kitchenette. But I was happy with my little home. I had a small hall, a room where the bed was almost crowded with the TV. I had a bookshelf, a window and a small kitchen as was almost a room beside the room. My small kitchen table was just big enough for two people, but for me it was enough. I had a toilet with shower and a closet that wasn't created for a woman. I was still happy about my life. I was free to do as I wanted and I was free to be myself. It was wonderful when no one told me to clean, to cook or to help. I had to manage everything on my own and when I felt like it. Though basically I was quite pedantic so I never let my home be on totally chaos.

----

My uncle, Simon was still careful to check me up and he always made sure that I got my salary.

"Anything you need?"

I looked up from the book. In the weeks I studied at university and then I made sure to at least read what I needed to learn.

"I always need something"

He laughed and was going out to my hallway.

"Your dad says hi."

I smiled.

"Say hello back?"

Simon laughed a little and he stood in the doorway.

"Now you have at least some more food than before."

I blushed.

"Without you I had been forced to go to the store and buy food."

He smiled wryly and he raised his eyebrows.

"I promised your dad to check to you out sometimes and I always keep my promises."

I snorted.

"So you really are my babysitter?"

He shook his head.