18

Liam seemed to hesitate. He stared at me and then at Niall. It was as if he didn't want to believe the truth, and he frowned.

"Niall you know you are carrying a lot of responsibility from now on?"

I snorted.

"It's not about responsibility?" I looked cold at Liam. "You wanted to be the one that would be the leader by my side? I see it in your face. It has nothing to do with Responsibility."

He nodded.

"Yes, I'm not lying to you if I say that I had hoped that."

I then looked at Niall.

"And you'll just listen to my advice. I don't think Liam would like to help you right now."

Niall was like a shy schoolboy. I sensed that he regretted that we had done it, but at the same time this was what was meant to happen.

"Liam, I didn't think it would be me."

Liam snorted.

"No, but you couldn't help it? You had to fuck her?"

Now I was angry. I stared at Liam and I growled.

"He's the one as hasn't touched my body before and forced me to things." Okay, that was a lie. I had allowed Liam to touch me. "And you should just shut up. Niall is with me and I am with him and you'll be glad for our sake."

Liam blinked.

"Okay!" he muttered hoarsely. "I will try, but I thought it would be a more powerful one against him. He's not a born leader."

I took Nialls hand in mine and I continued to look cool at the idiot.

"He's powerful." I said cold even that I had no idea about it. "And now you simply need to accept this."

----

Niall stayed away for a week. Maybe he needed time to think through everything? I chose to read on the books. I learned a lots of things and I realized that I had a long way to go. I learned that vampires could move faster than the speed of light. We could fly and we could do so many things that no one had shown me. It was like I opened up my mind and I tried to understand the forces that existed within me. I read through the rules and I read through laws. It was like I was stuck in the library and I almost forgot that the world still existed outside the door.

----

Niall met me in the hallway and he smiled big.

"What?" I got up. He laughed a little, and he took my hand. He showed me to be quiet and I followed him. We went up to the second floor and then to the third floor, where I almost never had been. He took me up to the door and then he looked at me expectantly.

"We have received a bedroom for both of us."

Okay?

"Can I see it?"

He stopped me and he raised his eyebrows.

"Before we go in the room, I just want to say one thing."

I looked into his eyes. I saw a change. He had needed that week to thinking, because he seemed more confident.

"I love you." he whispered. He took his arms around my waist and he pulled me towards him. "I'm aware that it's you I should thank. I'm happy to be the chosen, although I believe, myself, that I'm the wrong person."

I smiled weakly.

"Okay? But your the one...?"

Niall smiled big and he kissed me softly.

"Yes, I'm the only one for you and I will take my job seriously." He took put a hand and grabbed the door handle. "And in this room, we'll be ourselves. In here, we aren't any leaders or vampires. We are just Sally and Niall."

I got up a smile. I loved that he wanted me to keep my human side alive. He would make sure that I never became a monster, like everyone else had been. He wanted us to continue to be us and nothing more.

"So you want me the way I am?"

Niall nodded happily.

"Yes, and you will forever be the way you are right now."

I felt that my stomach tingled. I raised my hands around his neck and I giggled a little bit.

"Aren't you going to carry me over the threshold?"

He came up with a bigger smile and his eyes shone with excitement.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded and I laughed quietly.

"Yes, I want you to lifted me in your arms and carry me into the room."

Niall was like a sun in his face. Quickly he lifted me up in his arms and he showed that he could hold me in that way. He even managed to open the door and he stepped into the room with me tightly in his arms. I laughed and I saw that he closed the door with his foot. He dropped me on the floor and he seemed to expect that I would look around our room. Instead, I threw myself into his arms. I kissed him and I realized why he was the one who was meant to be with me. He was everything I wanted. I had perhaps imagined something like this before, but now it was so obvious. I didn't want to lose myself and be a bloodthirsty vampire. I wanted to still have the emotions.

We tore off our clothes and we landed on the floor. Niall was more foreword this time and he kissed me more desperate. I was quick to caress him over his back and I felt how he penetrated. This was crazy, we were calm but there were so many emotions involved. I moaned against him and I felt my whole body was aware of his presence. I stroked his chest and I stroked his hair and nipples. I felt how he quickly took me on in this game. He moved faster on his hip and he achieving miracle with my soul. We were made for each other. We spun around. I rode him, I took him. We whimpered out what we felt, and his hands were all over my body. We spun around again and he landed on top of me. He pulled up the legs and snapped me. He grabbed my shoulders and he pounded hard against me. Our breath was changed and we landed in the fog. In the end, we came at the same time. It was as if our bodies was waiting for each other and we exploded. We shook, we screamed and throughout our bodies twitched.

We were sweaty. I felt Niall almost fell asleep on top of me. His breathing was deep and he pushed me to the floor. I stroked his back.

"That was ... incredible." I whispered hoarsely. He laughed and he kissed my sweaty cheek.

"Yes, it was incredible!"

He raised his head and he smiled at me. He put an elbow on each side of my head and he watched me closely.

"You change me." he whispered happily. "You allowed me to be more than what I am."

I blushed.

"I have to say the same thing back."

He shook his head.

"No, you don't change." He talked with his heart. "You are perfect as you are."

----

Our new room was great. We had a large double bed and a large fireplace. We had a large couch and a separate TV. I must admit that the television didn't attracted me. It was long since I had used modern things and books attracted more. We had a big toilet with a shower and a bath. There was also a big change with that we had two large walk in closets. Niall had one and I had one. I had new shoes and new clothes. Okay, everything was black but still it made me happy. I also had boxes of jewelry and it was as if Liam wanted to show that he approved us as a couple now. I knew it was Liam who held all the strings and he had even left a letter in my closet. I read it when Niall wasn't nearby.

"Yes Sally, I thought it was me who would be your man. I have long dreamed of becoming a leader and maybe I have a high opinion of myself? I will stay in the castle and I will stand behind the choices as you do. I will defend you with my heart and I will always be here for you. I accept that Niall is now the elected vampire for you. I agree that it's he who will stand by your side and I respect him. Hug Liam..."