24

Sophia came into the office when Harry wasn't there. I saw at her that she wanted to talk seriously with me and I was getting ready. She sat down and she hesitated.

"Well I'd like to get your permission to leave the castle."

I leaned back in the chair.

"For good?"

She blushed and she nodded.

"I want to travel and find Liam." She looked up at me. "I'm sure he wants me now as I want him. OK, he don't love me yet, but he can learn to like me?"

I smiled a little bit.

"You know that Harry will change the law, that everyone should only be with one partner?"

She nodded.

"That's why I want to go after him."

I chose to nod.

"Yes, you may leave the castle and I certainly hope that it will resolve itself."

Sophia came up with a big smile and I saw the eagerness in her eyes.

"Are you sure I can go?"

I nodded happily.

"Yes, you deserve happiness in your life and I allow you to go wherever you want. You are welcome back if it wont solve itself."

-----

I found Zayn one day. Liam had hidden him deep inside the castle and he was like a walking dead. He had no life in his eyes and he was weak. Quickly, I took him to Harry and I wanted a change. Harry was surprised.

"Is he still alive?"

I growled.

"Did you agree to have him as a slave?"

Harry swallowed.

"No, it's entirely Liam's demands. He didn't want to make him to a vampire."

I stood in front of Harry with Zayn.

"So how do I make him to be one of us."

Harry hesitated.

"But the rules say..."

I was angry.

"I don't care about the rules. It's one of those as I want to change. Please save him and help me with this."

Harry saw at me that I was serious. He took a deep breath and he watched Zayn carefully.

"He needs food and and water. He needs to put on some weight and he needs to get back to consciousness."

I was grateful that he was talking about the solution for me.

"And then...?"

Harry sighed.

"Then you do the same thing as when I made you to be a vampire." he looked at me. "You suck blood until he almost stop breathing. Then he will bite you, and after a week, he will wake up."

I was relieved. I smiled at my friend Zayn and I knew that he would survive. I took him down to the slaves and I had their help take care of him. All still remembered that I had helped Anders and now they wanted to show that they trusted me. I took the opportunity to talk about the new rules and what they wanted to improve. I found out that the slaves wanted better houses, more food and they wanted a reward when they gave us the blood. I noted down everything and I knew we could meet half way.

I got new power. It was as if I had a goal. I would change everything and I would ensure that everything fit everyone involved. The only thing that I couldn't change was the way we took home the slaves. I knew that no normal person would come along voluntarily.