26

Gigi took me into a corner and she looked at me seriously.

"Liam wants revenge on all of you." she whispered. "I managed to find him somewhere in Italy. He don't got Sophia with him and he's alone. He plans to gather together a team and do something."

I swallowed and I frowned.

"Where's Sophia, then?"

She noted that no one heard us.

"He said that he didn't want her in his life. He refused to have the responsibility of her, but I think she is coming back here. I'm not sure, but I think so."

I nodded a little bit.

"And he has amassed a gang?"

Gigi shook his head.

"No, not yet, but I promise to keep you prepared."

I smiled at her. It was good to have her on my team and I knew she could help me with many things. She changed the subject and she had a smile.

"I bet Zayn and he is about to become one of us."

I laughed a little.

"Yes I know." I replied quickly. "And he's in your room?"

She nodded happily.

"Yes, where else?"

----

I announced Harry what Gigi had heard and immediately he sat down behind the desk. He watched me carefully and he pondered. As always, when he was thoughtful, he put his finger to his lips and he looked straight at me.

"We have enemies." he got up. "They aren't many, but they are those who want to see you fall."

I frowned.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded.

"There are some that are excluded from our society and they are here and there."

I sat down on the other side of the desk.

"Why haven't you told me about them before?"

He frowned.

"I felt that they were unimportant."

I rolled my eyes.

"But come on. If there are those who want me out of here, I want to know. How many are they in number?"

Harry took a deep breath.

"About thirty."

I dropped my chin. I just stared at him and I was a little scared.

"And where are they?"

He hesitated over the truth. He took his hands down on the desk and he swallowed.

"I don't have an eye on everyone, but they are in Europe. I guess they don't have an eye on each other yet, but Liam can change that."

"Can't we just locate Liam?" I got fast forward "and make him change his mind?"

Harry shook his head and smiled weakly.

"No, he's a man who's hard to change. He wont listen."

"But there must be something we can do?"

He nodded a little bit.

"I can contact the elderly and ask for help. They are more than willing to help us."

I was specific about what I wanted.

"Yes, do it now, this moment."

----