You Have No Idea What I've Been Through

Daniel POV

(A/N This is the next day)

I've had enough of Yn's attitude. She had really pissed me off. She needs to just chill. All I wanted to do was get to know her and she completely snapped. Ok I will admit that the question that I asked her was wrong, but can you blame a nigga for being curious? Damn!

I sat up in my bed and glanced at the clock. I got up and started getting ready for school. I hopped in the shower for about 45 minutes, dried off , put lotion on, applied deodorant, & put on my clothes. I took a second look in the mirror before grabbing my book bag and car keys. After that, I left the house.

After I got out of the car once I got to school, I was ready to hop right back in and go back home. "More school, just my luck" I muttered to myself.

I walked into the school and immediately saw Yn and Minnie. Yn looked so beautiful. Ok....I may have a little crush on her, so what? I would have told her already but for one, we just met, and for two, she made it more than obvious that she didn't wanna be in a relationship. Especially with me.

She looked up in my direction and quickly looked away. I acted like I didn't see her at all.

I pushed through the crowd to get to my locker. As I put in my combination and grabbed my books, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see Yn.

"Um, hey" she had said.

"Hey" I said trying to walk away but she had grabbed my arm.

"Look, I can understand if you never wanna talk to me again but I just wanted to say I'm sorry." She said. She looked like she genuinely meant what she said.

"Mhm" I said trying to hurry the conversation. Call me a jerk, but I really didn't wanna talk to her right now.

I guess she got the hint that I didn't wanna talk. "Umm, I guess I'll see you around" she said, turning away looking kind of hurt. I hated to be the reason of her being hurt but, I really didn't care at the same time.

The bell rang. I strolled over to class, not caring if I was going to be late or not. I went into first period and took my seat. I noticed Yn glancing over at me a few times in every class. I never looked at her once throughout the whole day.

*After School*

I walked out of the building and started going toward my car. As I was walking I saw Yn, leaning on the car. Waiting for me, I guess.

"Umm, Im kinda in a hurry and you're on my car." I said, sounding like a complete dick.

"Dig, please dont act like this" Yn said.

"Act like what? Someone who just wanted to get to know you? Someone who just wanted to help?" I said, semi-yelling.

She looked toward the ground, I could tell my words had hurt her a little. But hey, you know what they say: the truth hurts.

"Dig, you have no idea what I've been through" she said a little bit over a whisper.

"Yn, you're not the only one with problems!" I yelled, thinking about the problems I was having at home. "Now, can you move?" I asked, irritation noticeable in my voice.

She moved out of the way, her head hanging low.

I hopped in, started the car, and pulled off.

*A Few Minutes Later*

(A/N Diggy Is The Only Child That Lives In The House. Angela, JoJo, Nessi Live On Their Own & Russy Lives With Another Family Member.)

I arrived outside my house. I locked my car doors & started walking up to the door. As I was walking up, I heard my mom and dad arguing. I sighed as I got to the door and unlocked it.

As soon I walked in my mom's voice grew louder and louder.

"Run, I'm so sick of your bullshit!" my mom screamed.

She then threw a vase. I had to duck to make sure it didn't hit me and turned to watch it shatter against the wall.

"What the hell is your problem Justine?!" My dad had yelled.

"You! You're my problem, Run! I can't believe you! How could fuck around and cheat on me?!" She yelled, hurt and anger filled her voice. She ran into the kitchen and came out with a bunch of glass plates and cups.

She started throwing them again, leaving my dad & I to continue to duck & dodge the glass. I quickly made my way upstairs. I don't think they even noticed that I had came in. I ran into my room and closed the door. I continued to listen to them argue.

More glass shattered & once it stopped, I assumed that she ran out of things to throw. Then I heard crying.

"Justine, she's just my assistant. Please,just stop crying." He had said.

Then I heard my mom yell once again. "BULLSHIT! I know you cheated on me Run! How stupid do you think I am? Coming home at 3 AM, with your clothes on backwards and smelling like cheap ass perfume and sex isn't cheating?" She asked, still yelling and crying.

I winced at the sound of her voice, and at her words. I hated the thought of my mother crying. I sat on my bed, wondering why my dad would ever cheat on my mother. She was perfect in every way.

I walked over to my bed and placed my face in my hands. What if my parents get a divorce? What would happen to me throughout all of the commotion? Was my family going to survive?

All of this flooded my mind. I tried calling my sisters, Angela and Vanessa, then Russy, my little brother. They all live out of town. None of them picked up.

"Why is my life falling apart?" I had asked myself.