What Am I Going To Do?

Yn POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

I couldn't stop thinking about Diggy. I guess I had really hurt him. I was trying to apologize to him & he wouldn't even give me the time of day. He completely blew me off. I guess I know how it feels now.

I got up & did my regular routine that I do every morning. I put on a purple crop top, black shorts, and my purple Doc Martens. Simple, but cute. Since my hair is naturally long and curly, I don't really need to curl it.

I grabbed my book bag off of my bed and walked out of my room, closing my door behind me. As I was walking downstairs, I saw my mom. She looked like she was completely out of it, then she broke out singing "Happy Birthday" & dancing out of the blue. Then she went into a cursing rage at no one in particular.

At this moment I realized that she was high again. My plan was to act like she wasn't even there, then she ran up to me, grabbed me by my hair, and swung me on the ground, just like she had did the other day.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I asked, rage in every single word.

She then started hitting me in the face. First slapping, then punching.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled as loud as i could.

"Watch your fuckin mouth!" she yelled, slurring her words together.

When she had finally stopped, I had a bloody nose and a fat lip. I made sure I cleaned my nose good enough before leaving the house. I just can't deal with stuff like this anymore. I applied make up to my bruises before I left for school.

Once I got the there, Minnie was right at our usual spot in the hallway. I walked over to her.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" she asked, sounding very worried.

"I'm fine" I lied. I was saying this on the outside, but on the inside I was falling apart.

"I know you're lying Yn" she said. Damn, I hate it when best friends know your mood & when you're lying.

I sighed. "I'll tell you later" I said.

The hallway was getting really crowded. I searched the crowd for Daniel. I really need to talk to him.

I saw him come up, looking sexy as hell. He wore all white everything, and complimented the outfit with gold chains.

I walked up to him. "Daniel" I said. He turned around with this blank expression on his face. "Are you ever gonna forgive me?" I had asked.

He looked at me, then walked away. I sighed. Damn he's really pushing my nerves. Anyone who has known me long enough knows that I hate to be ignored. I was gonna chase after him when the first bell rang. I sighed and walked to my class & took my seat. I had pulled out my phone and texted Daniel.

*Text Conversation*

Yn- Dan, were gonna have to talk about this sooner or later.

Dan- You're working my nerves Yn. I just want to be left alone.

*End Of Conversation*

I had looked over at him when he sent that last message. He ignored me. Is this how he really feels about me? I blinked away tears forming in my eyes. I quickly texted Min.

*Text Conversation*

Yn-Meet me at the mall after school.

Min-Shopping spree?

Yn-No, but I really need to talk to you.

Min-Ok.

*End Of Conversation*

First period was always boring as hell, so it's not like I was really paying attention. I'm so tired right now. I'm sick of everything. I pulled out my headphones & started listening to music. I then laid my head and on my desk and faded off to sleep.
---------------------------------------------
I was awakened to someone trapping my shoulder. I looked up to see Jason. I hadn't seen him since that night... I can't even talk about it.

He had such an evil smile on his face. "Miss me?" he asked.

I got up trying to grab my books as fast as I could when he slapped the books out of my hand and pushed me against the lockers. "Bitch, did you hear what I asked you?"

I wanted to pass out right then & there. I had been very sick lately. I broke free of his grip and ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up A LOT. I had went to the store to get a pregnancy test earlier. I pulled out the pregnancy test in my book bag. After following the directions and waiting a few minutes I checked the results. Positive.

I walked out of the bathroom stall and slid my back down the wall, crying my eyes out. I feel so defeated. I heard footsteps walk toward me. It was Minnie. It seems like she's always there at the right time.

She ran over to where I was on the bathroom floor. "Yn, why are you crying? What's wrong?"

What isn't wrong, I thought to myself. I couldn't speak because I was crying even harder at this point. I just looked up at her and held the pregnancy test up her. She took it and read it, her eyes growing bigger and bigger. She held me close, drying my tears.

We skipped our next classes.

*After School, At The Mall*

We were walking around in complete silence.

"So what are you going to do?" Minnie asked me, breaking the silence.

"Min, I can't keep the baby! Look at me" I said stepping back. "I'm sixteen and pregnant by my abusive ex boyfriend who raped me!" I said, trying my hardest not to cry.

"Well you can't kill the baby either" she said.

I looked away, knowing she had a point. I would never want to kill my unborn child, but I'm not ready for that responsibility at all. I can barely take care of myself, let alone a child.

"I have no other choice" I said, sobbing into my hands.

"Yn-"

I cut Minnie off by running away and out of the mall. I had to take care of this before I changed my mind. I got in my car and sped off to the nearest clinic I could find.

I was greeted by a woman behind the front desk. "Hi, what can I help you with today?" she asked. She was a blonde chick that was very perky. Her happiness pissed me off.

"I'm here for an abortion" I said.

"Are you scheduled for an appointment or are you a walk-in?" She asked.

"Walk-in" I quickly replied. I was so ashamed.

"Ok, I'll go notify the doctor." She said this and paged the doctor.

I went and took a seat. It was only a 10 minute wait (which seemed like hours) before I was called to see the doctor.

I was so anxious and nervous.

"Hello" the doctor greeted me. "I'm Dr. Hill" she seemed kind of taken back when she saw how young I was. "And you are?"

"Yn" I said.

"Before we start, I need to know your age and if you're positive about doing this.

"I'm 16 and yes, I'm very positive."

"Ok, well, let's get started" she had said.

The rest was history.