Not Again

Diggy's POV

The fact that Yn barely trusts me irritates me a lot. But can I blame her? I've had problems trusting her in the past, and sometimes even now. We were now on our way home to get a few clothes before going to an inn that I knew about. It's called the "Happy Stay Inn". The name is corny as fuck, I already know, but the service is great.

First, I dropped Yn off to get her clothes. She unbuckled herself and went to the front step of her house.

Yn's POV

I put my key into the lock of my door and walked into my house. Diggy had pulled off already to go and get his clothes. When I got there, my mom had been higher than a kite. She was walking around the house with some random man, both of them naked. Uggggghhhhh. Fuck. My. Life.

I walked right past both of them and immediately packed my bag full of everything I needed. I also grabbed the$500 in cash that I saved up (It's not all of it, but it's just enough to get me through the weekend). It was a Friday, so I guess Daniel and I were staying until Sunday. I walked back downstairs, with my bag in my hands.My mom looked up when she saw me.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" she asked.

I ignored her and continued to walk toward the door. I was almost at the door when the man grabbed me by my arm.

"Did you hear your mama talking to you?" he asked.

I looked at him like he lost his fucking mind. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked him, yanking my arm away from him.

He licked his lips. "Don't worry about that. What's your name? How old are you?" he asked. Was this nigga flirting with me? And my mom was just watching him on the other side of the room.

"None of your business! Leave me the fuck alone!" I said to him, trying to run away but he stood in my way.

"You better watch your mouth" he warned me.

"Or what?" I challenged, crossing my arms over my chest.

He then slapped me. I fell to the ground holding my cheek and crying. I tried to get up and run away again but he caught me and carried me into my mom's bedroom. He then started kissing me and taking off my clothes. I tried running away but it was no use. I started screaming and even tried to get someone's attention by banging on the windows. No one came.

He then threw me on the bed and began thrusting into me faster and faster. I yelled in pain. He was huge! On the bright side, he had slipped on a condom before he started, so I don't have to worry about getting pregnant by the asshole. When he was done, he walked out of the room, still naked. I had tears all over my face. Why me? I got my clothes back on and grabbed my bag again. When I came out of my mother's room, I saw her all cuddled up with a man, kissing him. How can someone do that to the man that just raped their daughter?

I decided that I was going to just sit out on the porch until Daniel came. I threw my bags on the ground and continued crying. Stuff like this always happens to me. I'm 16 and I've already been raped twice. No one should ever have to go through anything like this! I continued waiting for Daniel to come on the porch.

Diggy's POV

When I got outside the door to my house it was surprisingly quiet. I smiled. Maybe my parents patched everything up 😁. Then I heard glass shattering, crying, and yelling. My smile turned into a frown. I knew it was too good to be true. I sighed and walked into my house. There was glass, clothes, & furniture all over the house. What the fuck was this? A fucking war zone?

"Get the hell out of my house!" my mom yelled to my dad.

"No, Justine. I'm not going anywhere" he said in reply.