Just Leave Me Alone!

Yn's POV

I couldn't believe what Daniel had told me. I also couldn't believe that he had just left me there, without even telling me why he had left. I walked away from the lake and walked over to my car. When I got there, I couldn't believe who I had seen. My heart had suddenly stopped.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling my body tense up. "How did you know I was here?"

"Don't worry about it" the person said back, walking toward me.

"Jason, please, just leave me alone" I said, begging him.

He didn't say anything he just kept walking toward me. "I'm not going anywhere" he said.

"Jason, we're over and DONE with! Dont you get it? Just leave me ALONE!"

He looked shocked, then pissed. "Yn, did you fuckin forget what I told you? You're MY property" he said.

*Flashback*

"No for the millionth time, IM NOT READY!" I yelled at Jason. And could you blame me? I was only 16 and my boyfriend constantly bothered me about having sex with him!

"I don't give a fuck about if you're ready or not! Im getting some tonight whether you're ready or not!" You could hear the anger and seriousness in his voice. "You're MY property Yn."

I was so sick of the verbal and physical abuse from him! "Im NO ONE'S property" I yelled as loud as I could. "Im not doing anything-" I was cut off by a punch to the face. I laid on the ground holding my face and crying my eyes out. He continued to punch me in the face, and even kicked me a few times. No one should ever have to be in such a fucked up relationship.

As I laid there crying, Jason picked me up and threw me on the bed. Within a few seconds he had already stripped of my clothes and began to take his off too.

*End Of Flashback*

I couldn't even finish the flashback. It was too scary. It seemed like something that would happen in a movie, not to me. It's still very surreal just thinking about it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jason slapping the fuck out of me. "Bitch, do you hear me talking to you?!" He was talking to me? I must have been really caught up in my thoughts. I fell to the ground, holding my face and crying. I tried to crawl away but he caught me. Just like he did the night he... I still can't bring myself to saying it. I'm shocked I even told Dig.

"LET ME GO!" I said, yanking away from his grip. I found a tree trunk and swung it. It connected to his face and he fell to the ground. I still saw him breathing, so I had only temporarily knocked him out. I hurried and ran to my car. When I started it up, he hopped back on his feet and started running toward my car.

"Oh shit!" I had yelled because him getting up so fast scared the hell outta me. Damn, can he take a hit?!

I hurried and pulled off. He chased my car until I sped off faster and he finally gave up.

I called Daniel. It rung. No answer.

Is he really gonna ignore my calls? It didn't go straight to voicemail, so he did ignore my call & his phone is not dead.

I sighed. I'm not sure if we can be together if he keeps running away from his problems, how are we gonna be together? I'm trying to help but he's not making it easy for either one of us.

I texted him.

*Text Conversation*

Yn- Hey

Dig-

Yn- Come on Dig, I really need to talk to you.

Dig-

*End Of Conversation*

I sighed & threw my phone down on the seat. I drove home.

When I walked through the door, my mom & some man were sitting on the couch. Probably just some random guy she's gonna fuck for the night.

"Yn" my mom said.

I turned around, rolling my eyes. "What?"

"There's someone you need to meet." She actually seemed sober. She also looked like she had been crying. The man was nice looking, I kind of looked like him. That's strange. I shook the thought off, thinking that my stress was taking over my mind.

The man spoke up. "Yn, look at you. You're all grown up now. I remember when you were a baby, still beautiful I see."

I was getting really creeped out. I looked at him, then at my "mom". "Who is this" I asked, my attention still on her. I was really scared. Who was this man? And how does he know me?

"Yn" he began, "I'm you're father."

He reached his hand out to shake mine. I took a step back shaking my head. He got the hint and put his outstretched hand into his pocket.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To see you" he stated. "I haven't seen you since you were a month old. I was young and stupid then and now I'm ready for my responsibility. I want to be there for you."

"Since when?" I asked, my anger boiling over. "I'm sixteen! This is my first time seeing you since I was a month old! You left my mother and I here, in the dark! And then you return with these excuses?! You didn't want me! You NEVER wanted me! Or my mother!" I yelled looking over at her. She was crying. "Do you know what it's like to got through life without a father? To feel unwanted your whole life? To see your friends with both of their parents, knowing they were wanted but you weren't?! To feel like no one gives a flying fuck about you for sixteen years?! And now, all of a sudden, you think you can just walk back into my life like nothing ever happened?!" I was yelling and crying at this point. I even started throwing things. I watched and listened as the glass shattered. Was I going crazy?

"Yn, stop it!" my mother yelled trying to calm me down. My dad looked scared shitless. "I think you should go" my mom said to him.

"Melanie-" my dad got cut off by my mom.

"Mike, just leave!"

I slid my back down the wall and continued to cry. I put my face in my hands. I heard a door close. My father leaving, I guess? Then I smelled weed. My mom getting high again. Predictable.

"Yn! Shut you ass up! Damn, you always cryin!" Yep, she was high as a cloud. She was slurring her words together and tripping over her own two feet.

"You were just crying too! So shut the hell up!" I yelled running upstairs.

I texted Minnie about what just happened.

*Text Conversation*

Yn- I just saw my dad.

Min- Are you serious?! What happened?

Yn- Tired, tell you tomorrow. Ttyl.

Min- K

*End Of Conversation*

I went through my drawers and looked for some pajamas. After that, I got in the shower, put some lotion on, put my pajamas on, put my long, curly hair in a ponytail, and looked in the mirror. I was always told that I was beautiful, and I know I am too (no I'm not conceited or arrogant), I just don't feel like it. Not anymore.

I sighed, walked into my room, and laid down on my bed. I checked my phone to see if I had gotten any notifications from Diggy. None. I sighed again and drifted off to sleep.