Okay Now It's War

Yn's POV

My mom had hit me.... AGAIN. I'm tired of this shit! I ran upstairs and packed my bags.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" my mom asked me.

"Anywhere you aren't! Leave me the fuck alone!"

She ran up to me. She grabbed me by my hair and swung me against the wall. My head hit the wall really hard, making another hole in the wall. "Watch who the fuck you're talking to, Yn. Uggghhh! When yo dad left he should've took to little worthless ass with him!"

I held my head, slowly getting up. I walked in front of her and got in her face. "You think your any better?! You don't do anything but drink and get high all day! And when you're not doing that, you're hitting me! You're nothing but a useless bitch! I fucking hate you!"

She looked like I had just slapped the shit out of her. She actually looked kind of sad. "Yn" she began crying. What the fuck? My mom actually has feelings? Shocker.

I don't give a fuck. I finished packing up and headed downstairs.

"Yn! Please!" my mom called out, now on her hands and knees crying.

I shook my head, rolled my eyes, and walked out of the door. I could still hear my mom crying, even outside. I just shrugged it off and kept walking.

I went over Daniel's house. As soon as he opened the door, I jumped into his arms and started making out with him. He carried me upstairs, not breaking the kiss, and laid me down on the bed. He immediately started taking his clothes off and once he was fully stripped, he started taking mine off too.

Once he got to my bra and panties he looked at me. I nodded, letting him know he was free to do what I knew he wanted to do. He smiled and took off both my bra and my panties and threw them across the room.

He trailed kisses up and down my stomach, leaving hickeys. After he did that, he quickly put his tongue inside of me, making me moan. He smiled and continued to make circles with his tongue. He did this for at least 10 minutes. Then, he stuck his "friend" inside of me. Damn, he was fucking huge! My eyes almost bulged out of my face as I moaned with pleasure. He went slow, letting me adjust. Then he sped up, causing me to moan even more.

"What's my name?" Daniel asked me.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I moaned.

"What's my name, Yn?" he repeated going faster and faster.

"Daaaaaaannnnniiiiiieeeeeellllllll." I moaned louder.

He smiled and bit his lip. Our moans and groans filled the room for 4 hours!Damn! Daniel put in work!

Afterward, I took a nap. When I woke up, I told him about how I left my mom's house and he offered to take me to Minnie's house.

Once he dropped me off, I called Taylor over and told them both about what had just happened between my mom and I and Diggy. I then discovered how Taylor and Minnie just recently lost their virginities to their boys, too. Taylor offered to let me go live with her and, of course I excepted the offer. She took me home and showed me my new room, but the whole time I was thinking about what happened with Diggy and I couldn't stop smiling.

I really do see a future with him.

Zonnique's POV

*Thursday Night*

Okay, so, we just started our plan. We all had walkie talkies to make sure everything went well.

"Okay" I spoke into the walkie talkie "On 3. 1.... 2.... 3."