I Haven't Told You The Whole Truth...

Diggy's POV

*A Few Days Later*

I saw that Yn had been trying to reach me. I'm not trying to avoid her, but I'm not ready to talk to her. I already know she's gonna want to talk about our personal problems and I'm not sure if I want to. I'm gonna text her now and tell her to meet me somewhere so we can talk.

*Text Conversation*

Dig- Hey babe

Yn- Hey bae

Dig- Meet me at the park in 4 hours?

Yn- Sure

Dig- Iight see you then

Yn- Ok

*End Of Conversation*

It's a Saturday. I checked my watch, which read 3:00 pm. I have a lot of time left so I think I'm gonna go over my homeboy Corahn's house. We've known each other ever since I moved into Chicago from Queens 6 years ago. He lives right across the street from me. He's even going to go to the same school as me, he starts this Monday.

I got up his doorstep and rang the bell. He immediately opened the door. "Wassup lil nigga!" he greeted me giving me some dap.

"Waddup my nigga" I said to him.

"What you been on?" he asked.

"Shiddddd nothin really.... I've just been busy & going through a lot...." I said as my voice kept trailing off.

"Yeah, I can tell. I hear your parents arguing a lot. Everything good?" he asked.

I looked away kind of embarrassed. Had they been arguing that loud? "Yeah they good. Just going through a lot I guess. You know how that marriage shit is" I said trying to hide the worry, anger, and embarrassment in my voice. I glanced at my watch every five minutes.

Corahn nodded. "Aye, why you checking yo watch every five minutes dude?" he asked laughing. "Yo ass ain't got nowhere to be.

I laughed along with him. "I gotta meet my girl, Yn, in a few hours."

"Yn? When can I meet the lucky lady?" he asked.

"She goes to school with us, so maybe Monday if she shows up. She's going through a lot of personal issues too, so she may not be there."

Corahn nodded again. "Yeah, I understand. What time you gotta be there?" he asked.

"Around 7. Imma go home right quick though. Imma holla at you later" I said.

"Iight" he said, closing the door after giving me some dap again.

I walked off of the doorstep and started walking across the street to my house. I went home and went to sleep. When I woke up, it was 6:00. I decided to get in the shower before meeting up with Yn. After I got done getting dressed and brushing my teeth again, it was 6:55. I then drove to the park to meet Yn. She was looking around a lot and looked nervous. I walked up to her.

Yn's POV

The day I told Daniel about what was going on in my life, I failed to mention the abortion I had that same day. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. I thought that he wouldn't want to be with me after I shared that with him. I was also on the lookout, trying to make sure Jason hadn't followed me anywhere. When I saw Diggy walking up to me, my heart had stopped. How could I tell him?

"Hey bae" I said, greeting him with a kiss.

He smiled. "Wassup Yn?"

"First off, I wanted to know why you had left me there at Lake Michigan alone" I said, folding my arms over my chest.

He looked down, his smile fading away. "I just didn't want to talk about it Yn. There's too much going on already. I just wasn't ready to fully discuss it. Plus, you already had enough problems, I didn't want to add mine in and make matters worse. You were really stressed out, there wasn't any need for piling my problems on top of yours to create even more stress."

"Well.... I guess that makes sense. But something some crazy things happened that day....." I said, my voice trailing off.

He started to look worried. "Yn, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Well, I didn't tell you the full truth when you wanted to hear my problems..."

"I'm listening" he said, sounding a little upset.

"Do you remember when I told you about how Jason... er.... you know?" I said, referring to Jason raping me.

He nodded.

"The day I was going to kill myself, I took a pregnancy test at school and....it came out positive. That day, I went to the clinic and had an abortion."

He looked angry. "Yn-" he started to scream before I cut him off.

"Look, I know you're mad but let me finish." I said, taking a deep breath before continuing. "After you left me at Lake Michigan, Jason came and he started hitting me. He did earlier that day at school too. I had to hit him with a tree trunk to knock him out long enough for me to get into the car and drive off. Also, later that night, when I had got home, I had been introduced to my dad, I hadn't seen him since I was a month old. He came back on a bunch of bullcrap, talking about how he 'wants to be in my life and want so be there for me.' After sixteen whole years of not even calling, making sure I was okay, not sending a Christmas card, birthday card, or not even a fucking postcard!!!" I was now crying my eyes out. "I went crazy Daniel! I started breaking things and yelling and screaming.. I just lost it! I thought I was going crazy!" I said crying even harder.

Diggy looked shocked, pissed, saddened, worried, and infuriated all in one. He pulled me into his arms and let me cry on his chest. "It's okay Yn. It's my fault, I should have checked in on you after I left the lake. Don't cry, it's going to be okay, I promise." he said to me.

I feel so safe in his arms. I never want to let go.

Diggy's POV

Of course I'm upset with Yn over the abortion thing. She should have told me! I love her too much to give up om her though. This Jason nigga is going to get what he deserves. And this is nowhere near a threat, this is a promise.

Yn is still crying really hard. I hate seeing her like this. "Come on, Yn." I said to her.

"Where are we going?" she asked, her voice still cracking.

"A hotel" I answered.

She quickly reached out of my grip. "No Daniel! I'm not going to do anything at no gotdamn hotel! The fuck! I'm not going to a hotel with you, especially after I told you what happened with Jason! You obviously don't give a damn! You know what? FUCK YOU DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS!!!!" she had yelled to me.

I looked stunned. "The only reason why I suggested the hotel was because neither of us wanted to go home. We didn't even have to share a room if it made you feel uncomfortable." I said.

Her face softened. She looked guilty. "Dig, I'm so sorry. I-"

"You just don't trust me do you?" I asked, shaking my head.

She looked down. "I'm sorry, Daniel."

"Let's just go" I said.

She just nodded, not saying another word.
----------------------------------------------

✨✨✨Okay guys. I couldn't finish because I have school work to finish 😒. Also, let me know who else you want in the story. The OMG Girlz 💜💗💙 will be coming in the story soon. Ok, bye my beautiful lovebugs. ✨✨✨

💜💋💗😍