The Meeting

Bahja's POV

I need to get my tracks done up again. Yesterday was horrible but now it's Saturday, the day of the meeting between Principal Jenson and our parents. Blahhhhh.

"I hope you're ready" my mom said glaring at me. She walked outside and got in the car.

I nodded. I had a sew in before the fight, so all I had to do was take the braids down, wash it, and wear my hair natural. I put on a green tank top, high waisted cut up jeans, and green and black gym shoes. I grabbed my phone and purse and ran downstairs.

"Nice hair" my sister, Lourdes, said. "Minnie got hands! She beat yo ass to the point where you had to take them tracks out! Need any make up? Because your face looks horrible!" she said laughing.

"That's none of your fucking business" I said to her.

"It might as well be everyone who goes to our school business! Everyone talks about it. You became popular pretty quickly for getting your ass beat! Kind of like that Jaide video in the locker room!" Lourdes said, cracking up.

"Ha ha, very funny" I said sarcastically. "But I suggest you shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you! Your face is gonna be fucked up if you keep talking."

"What? Are you going to 'handle me' like how you did Minnie?" She was laughing even harder at this point.

"Lourdes, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Uggghhh. Why do you act like such a bitch?!" I yelled.

"Don't get mad at me because mama's gonna handle yo ass if you get kicked out of school again." she said smirking. She folded her arms, flipped her red hair in my face and walked away.

I glared at her and rolled my eyes. I heard my mom honk the car horn, signaling for me to hurry out to the car. I rolled my eyes again and turned my music on so I wouldn't have to listen to what my mom had to say once I got in the car. If I hear one more damn lecture, I'm jumping out of a window!

I went out of the door and made sure it was locked. I got in the car and slammed the door. My mom looked at me like I had lost my mind.

She snatched my headphones out of my ears. "Who do you think you are?! Slamming doors to cars you don't even own?!"

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. "I don't want to go to this stupid meeting. I don't care if I stay at the stupid school or not!"

"You, Zonnique, and Breaunna are getting into waaaayyy too much trouble lately. Do you all really think y'all can get into a good college if you guys have already been kicked out two other schools for fighting?! Do you Bahja?!" I could tell my mom was really pissed with me.

I remained silent and sat back in my seat. My mom shook her head and started driving off. She wouldn't even look at me. I put my headphones back in until we got to the school. I was just ready to get this meeting over with.

When we got there, Bre and Nique and their parents were already there. Nique looked like she was going to kill somebody! I walked over to Bre.

"What happened?" I asked.

"T.I. came down on her pretty hard before they got here. She's really upset about it. She hasn't said anything since she's been here." Bre shrugged.

I shook my head and walked over to her. "Next time we should really consider what might happen after everything happens before we decide to do anything crazy" I whispered in Zonnique's ear.

She looked up at me and gave me a death glare. She then put her headphones in and acted like all of us weren't even in the room. She never even looked up once.