The Plan (Short Chapter)

Zonnique's POV

I was just at home, hanging out with Breaunna and Bahja. I've known Bahja since I was VERY young. We've been best friends basically all our lives. We met Breaunna when we saw her dancing on YouTube. We now have a singing group, the OMG Girlz, but we have to go to this dusty ass school still, just until we get discovered.

Bahja was laying on my bed, hanging upside down. "So, what are we going to do about those little bitches? They're in the way of what could be the start of our future relationships."

I shrugged. "I'm ready for anything. I ain't never scared. So if they wanna fight, bring it."

Breaunna chuckled. "Zonnique's gonna put them paws on Yn!"

I giggled, then sighed. Daniel is perfect! So why is he with Yn instead of me?! I have to admit it, she's gorgeous, however she's not as pretty as me in my opinion.

"This is going to be harder than I thought. I was hoping the second they saw us, they would cradle us in their arms. Now, I'm really not sure how long this is going to take." I sighed.

"Well, Corahn is gonna be mine soon. I don't care about that Minnie bitch at all." Bahja said, sitting up straight.

Breaunna sat down on the floor, sitting Indian style, grabbing her iPhone off of its charger. "Yeah, Taylor need to back the fuck up."

"Have you guys ever noticed the bruises Yn has?" I asked them.

"Yeah, I noticed that" Bre said.

"They're pretty hard to miss. Personal issues I guess?" Bahja suggested.

I thought about it. Then, I smiled. It wasn't any ordinary smile, though. It was my famous mischievous smile. My 'I have a plan smile.'

"Nique, I know that smile from anywhere" Bahja said.

"What's the plan?" Breaunna said, obviously knowing that I had a plan, too.

I explained everything to them. They smiled, but their smile mischievous like mine. I'm almost positive this is going to work. Everything is going to fall right in place.

"So when should we start" Bre said, still smiling.

"The sooner, the better" Bahj said.

"We will start tonight, but the plan will go in full effect tonight." As I replied, Bre immediately got paper and pens so we could work out the whole plan to make sure everything goes smoothly. Bahj had the pink pen, I had blue, and Bre had purple (there was really no surprise with that).

Just as we had gotten done planning everything, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

My mom and stepdad, T.I., came in. "Hey girls, do you all want to go to the mall?" my mom asked.

"Sure" we all said at the same time.

"But no boys!" my stepdad said. "I don't care about you all having fun, but if I hear anything about y'all asking 'Where the boys at?', it's going to be all of y'all asses. Understood?"

Bahj, Bre, and I all started laughing. "Okay" we all replied.

The three of us got in my car and headed for the mall. We all started discussing the plan again. I cannot wait! You may be asking "What's the plan, Zonnique? What's going to happen?" Well, you'll see soon. But for now, it's for us to know and for you all to find out. ✌️

----------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a short chapter, but I had to give you guys something. I'm going to try to update later, but I'm not promising anything. Comment what you guys think will happen. I'm going to try to make the next chapter longer, don't worry. Vote 👍 and comment 💬.