Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This is found in the first part of the story, but, I will put it here one more time. I do not have any ownership of Star Wars. That currently belongs to Disney (I think?).

Anakin stared at the little clay bowl. He focused his entire mind on it, and after a few minutes, the bowl shook- then went back to sitting still. Groaning, he smacked his head on the table. If only the stupid bowl would just lift. But, it didn't appear that would ever happen. Just as he was about to give up for the day, he heard some applause from behind him.

"Good job, Padawan," Anakin looked up, and saw the bowl floating a few inches off the ground, before it dropped. He growled and turned to see his master walk into the room. When the door should've closed, another figure limped in. It was a small togruta girl, four years of age, and she had sunset orange skin, blue striped montrals, and baby blue eyes. She was gripping onto Obi-wan's pant leg, shyly waving at the nine year old. He looked at her curiously, his head tilted.

"Who's this, Master?" Kenobi moved to the side of the room, to a small passageway.

"This youngling is Ahsoka Tano. A padawan tripped over her and she twisted her ankle. With the med bay full today, I thought I'd do them a favor and fix it up for her. Now, where did I put the first aid kit?" He went off to the next room, leaving the two force sensitive kids alone in the room.

The little girl's movements were more controlled than most of the younglings her age, and Anakin wondered if she wasn't actually a kid his age stuffed into a four-year-old kid's body. He usually had a disdain for younger children, but this one seemed different.

"Hi. What are you doing?" In his thinking, he hadn't seen the girl move, and she was now sitting next to him. He simply sighed.

"Trying to get this bowl to float."

"Can you show me?" She asked innocently.

"No!" He glared, and she simply looked at him, scooting back an inch.

"Why not?"

"It's harder than it seems! I doubt you could do it, youngling."

"Yes I can!" She puffed out her tiny chest, but Anakin looked unconvinced. Then, she came up with another idea.

"We could try to lift it together," he blinked, before nodding. Anakin doubted it would make a difference, but maybe they could get the stupid pot to float long enough for them to smash it into the ground so he couldn't lift it again.

The girl's eyes brightened, and Anakin found himself with a warm happy sensation in the pit of his stomach. They both stared at the bowl, concentrating on it. Within five seconds, the bowl was shaking, and with another ten, it was hovering an inch in the air. Excited, the children's force power jumped to about double what it was, and soon the bowl was flying around the room.

Ahsoka gasped suddenly. She had sensed something, and she had an idea of what it was. "Master Kenobi is coming back! We gotta stop the bowl!"

"I'm not doing anything!"

"I'm not either!" Ahsoka and Anakin panicked, trying desperately to stop the bowl from crashing into the spot where the master would be. Their attempts were futile, and the bowl went sailing through the air just as the door opened. Kenobi ducked out of the way, but the younglings didn't know that.

"WE KILLED MASTER KENOBI!" Ahsoka shrieked, and, equally worried that he wouldn't have a master anymore, Anakin dashed over to see his master laying on the floor. As Ahsoka moved to stand up, Anakin stopped her.

"No, stay there, don't upset your ankle, he's fine... I think..." he muttered, hearing a displeased harrumph from Ahsoka's direction. Kenobi opened his eyes and sat up, moaning a little.

"Master! We didn't kill you!" Anakin said, loud enough for the togruta to hear.

"Thank you, Force," he heard from the other side of the quarters. Now Anakin could see the bowl smashed on the other side of the door, and sighed in relief as his master stood.

"I thought you could barely get that to float, Anakin. Tell me the next time I should be wary of flying bowls," Kenobi said, and heard a little harrumph from Ahsoka.

"Ahsoka helped too. Then we got it flying, and got a little carried away, then we lost control of it, and it got smashed into the-"

"You actually let her help? Well, this is new. Let's get that foot fixed up, young one. Great job on the bowl, both of you." Obi-wan was holding a roll of bandages, but he didn't seem to have anything else. "I'll call Luminara over, maybe she can help with this. I don't seem to have a first aid kit anymore. Thanks for that, Anakin." He joked, causing the boy to blush. Ahsoka gave him a questioning glance, but decided it was a hopeless case. She sat tight, waiting for anyone to come back over to her side of the room. As if he could read her mind (He probably could, Ahsoka reminded herself), Anakin came walking over, and he sat down next to her.

"Thanks... for helping with the bowl, I mean," Ahsoka brightened, scooting over closer to the padawan.

"It was fun. Maybe sometime we could try again?" She asked shyly. Most padawans just looked down on the younglings, and it wasn't like she was one of the older ones. The boy just smiled at her happily.

"Sure. I'll have to ask my master some time. Maybe when you're older we could spar?" He fiddled with his own hands, the same thing the little girl was doing. Suddenly, a splitting pain came up their wrists, and they doubled over into each other, getting knocked out in a heap.

Luminara walked into the quarters at that moment, gasping at the sight of the children. Obi-wan, hearing footsteps, followed her into the room and stopped in his tracks.

"Okay. Now we can go to the medical bay," he decided, scooping up Anakin while Luminara grabbed Ahsoka. Once separated, both children started gasping for breath, as if something was choking them. Quickly, the masters put the kids back together, setting them lightly down on Anakin's bed. Luminara sat in meditation, monitoring the force energy in the kids. She saw it joining together, creating a string, and she slipped out of the room, smiling.

"Well, I didn't know it could happen at such a young age, but they are signature bonding. I don't know how you're going to keep the two together without disrupting Miss Tano's youngling classes, but we could work something out." Luminara said, slipping out of the room and closing the door.

"Well then.... I think I can handle it, just keep them together most of the time, correct?" He asked.

"Yes, Obi-wan. That should do for now. Comm me if you need anything." She confirmed. With that, Luminara left the children sleeping soundly.

0o0

Author's Note:

So, my first story uploaded on the Internet! :D Please, please tell me what you think!

This story's purpose was just to be cute, and have some fun with my favorite character's younger versions. (Plus, I needed them to be happy again! Rebels, why did you do it?)

Thanks for reading! :)

-FlamingStarbird