Chapter 18

WARNING: LARGE AMOUNTS OF FLUFF AHEAD. FOR SOME IT MAY BE TOO CUTE TO RESIST HUGGING A KITTEN, PUPPY, OR OTHER SOFT OBJECT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

0o0

Ahsoka felt her body fall from the vent, and as she hit the floor, she felt all the air leave her lungs.

Not to mention she felt like death itself already, why not add suffocation to that?

She groaned before setting herself upright and blinking rapidly. It took her a moment to realize she had fallen through the vent's grate above and had probably alerted the whole ship of her presence.

Hurriedly, she stood up and dashed down the hall, before stopping and staring ahead of her. An idiot droid was staring stupidly at her, before it tilted its head and started talking in it's annoying voice.

"The prisoner has es-" Ahsoka jumped on it and tried to yank its head off. "Who-AH!"

The togrutan girl gritted her teeth and her face scrunched into a pained expression.

Wow. It really hurt when you used your fists to crush flimsy metal.

Okay, maybe she used the force just a little bit.

Ahsoka shook her hand violently, trying to get the pain to subside, before she felt the lingering presence in the back of her mind appear brightly again.

Snips?

Her face lit up, as did her presence, and she reached out towards it.

Anakin's blazing, protective fire was burning bright, and she reached and nuzzled her presence against his.

Skyguy? Are you here?

There was a moment of lingering silence, and Ahsoka was sure he had lost connection with her by entering hyperspace or something. For some reason, force bonds were harder to reach out to when others were in hyperspace and you weren't.

Yeah.

Silence again.

What happened to you, Soka?

She blushed, even though she knew he couldn't see her, and scurried into a supplies closet to hide.

Oh you know, the usual.

Which is?

Just normal stuff, like falling face first out of a vent.

Ahsoka could practically picture his smirking face in the back of her mind. She heard his boyish chuckle through the bond, before she heard it stop and he went into battle mode.

Ahsoka, we're going into hyperspace. You need to hide for a while; we'll get to you soon... Stay safe, cutie.

Ahsoka felt her montrals grow warm for a second time.

Did you just call me cutie?

Yes.

Don't. Call. Me. Cute.

I won't, cutie.

YOU JUST DID!

Her montrals turned blacker.

No. I called you cutie. Not cute.

She growled under her breath. He was so infuriating at times, even if he did reserve the right to call her certain things no one else could without getting smacked in the face. Or elsewhere.

I hate you.

No you don't. You love me.

Ahsoka could practically hear his arrogance through the bond.