Chapter 15

Ahsoka growled irritably. She quite literally growled.

This version of Anakin was even more cocky and arrogant than her Anakin.

How was that even possible? Anakin was the master of arrogance. How was there another one worse than him? Why was there one? Didn't the force know that one Anakin was enough? Possibly just her Anakin, the non-clone one? At least he didn't slap her. Or hit her. Or kick her. Or force-choke her.

Or a thousand other things.

Ahsoka was actually positive that he came up with new ways to injure people.

And new insults.

What did being a 'rotten cow pie' actually mean, anyway?

What was a cow pie?

Ahsoka heard a door open a little ways away, and she immediately went silent, and started staring at the cell wall. If I don't move...

The door to her cell opened, and Ahsoka kept staring at the wall pretending that she didn't hear whoever it was. Footsteps neared her, and soon she could see someone's arm in her face.

(Ahsoka Tano POV)

"Well, well, aren't you going to say hello to me, Kitten?"

No.

"Not even a smile?"

Absolutely not.

"Any recognition?"

Heck no.

A scoff. "Well, then, you'll just have to miss the news about your little Skyguy." My head almost snapped up. Almost.

"You know, I could just kill you right here."

Okay. So?

I have to answer.

"But you'd kill Anakin and then you wouldn't have the Chosen One anymore."

"So she speaks. That was all we needed."

DRAT. Why? Why do I always do that?

Wait.

"What for?"

A snort.

The great Clover Skywalker just snorted.

Oh, that was great.

"Oh, sweetie-" I growled "- you simply needed to show some vulnerability. And it seems we've found it." With that, the guy stalked out of the room. Actually, it looked like he was trying to whack the walls with his hip. What was with that guy?

Oh right.

He's being Anakin.

---

Third Person POV

Anakin sighed. What was the point? It seemed like everything they thought was a lead turned out to be a dead end. Why even try? It was hard to keep his eyes open anymore; he hadn't slept in over a week, and it wasn't that he didn't want to.

He was physically unable to.

At least, currently he couldn't. He was sure his body would force him to sleep soon, but he wasn't planning on sleeping any time soon. Not when he was listening in on some of the masters who were talking about Ahsoka.

"...we can't just leave her out there."

"We must not risk many lives for the sake of one."

"But if we don't we are risking more than one life! What about the Chosen One?"

Anakin would have rolled his eyes had he not been so tired.

"We have to try! This is the last lead we've got! And if we have to go into-" He yawned "- space to get her back, we have to try it."

"Well, we know they want Anakin. We can't just send him for ransom!"

Or can we...

Anakin pushed open the doors, stumbling into the room.

"We could. Then they could, you know, trade Ahsoka for me, and then we could take them out..."

Anakin fell over.

Asleep.

All of the masters in the room eyed each other.

"Well. He can't sleep upright, that's for sure."

---

Ahsoka felt a tremor through the little bit of the force she was able to touch. Anakin had fallen asleep, which meant she would probably be soon. It was a good thing, too. She wasn't sure how much longer she would last awake, especially since she was only nine. Who the heck kept a nine year old up for almost five rotations in a row?

It just didn't work...

"Night night, Kitten," was the last thing she heard before passing out.

Oh how she wanted to punch him so badly.

---

Done. I'm sorry for the filler-y-ness of this chapter, but I needed to set the stage for the rescue plan! WA-HOO! Then I can stop writing about pain.

And suffering.

And sarcastic Ahsoka-

-wait, that will probably most definitely stay.

Anyways, bye for now. I owe you all another chapter. Let me start writing.

*Falls asleep*

*wakes up the next morning*

I FORGOT TO WRITE IT!

^ That is what will probably happen. But, I'll get it out. Along with this Sunday's chapter. :)

Read? Comment? Vote?

-Flaming Starbird