Chapter 8

Anakin raised an eyebrow at the younger kid on the ground. She had been writing for some time, but it was a load of pictures and a few words, creating an elaborate diagram. Ahsoka stopped for a second, her eyes darting up to look at him, before she looked back at the paper.

'What are we doing anyways? I wish she would tell me!'

Ahsoka peered back up at him, squinting slightly.

"If you wanted me to tell you, you could just ask me." Anakin whipped back around to look at her, his face scrunched in a confused manor.

"I didn't say anything, Snips..." He trailed off, and she shrugged, dropping her pencil and wiping off her hands.

"Yes you did. You said you didn't know what we were doing and that you wished I would tell you," she jumped up and started heading for the door.

'I'm going to go talk to Master Unduli...'

"So, you're going to talk to Master Unduli, huh, Snips?" She froze in her tracks, her montrals turning a darker navy shade.

"Please get out of my head!"

"I'm not doing anything. You know, I'm going to go with you before we both go mad." Anakin and Ahsoka jumped out the door, dashing down corridors. Both children were trying in vain to keep their thoughts to themselves, but instead wound up with no idea who was thinking what. By the time they were in front of the chambers, both had their hands jammed over their ears, and were so distracted that they ran straight into Plo-Koon and Shaak Ti.

"Lil' Soka! Are you alright?" Plo asked, scooping up the small girl. She shook her head frantically, pointing down to Anakin.

"WE CAN'T STOP SHARING THOUGHTS!" They shouted at the same time, and Anakin groaned dismally.

"We need to see Luminara." They said again, and the two masters quickly opened the chamber doors, ushering the children in.

"Sorry about this, Masters. These two are on the verge of going mad." Shaak Ti said apologetically, her hands resting on one of each child's shoulders.

"What do you mean?" Obi-wan asked quickly, stepping down from his spot in his chair. The two children pointed to their heads, refusing to speak.

"They can't stop thinking or saying the same things. And, as you can see, it's not quite..."

"Working?"

"Helpful?"

"Useful?"

"Annoying?"

"It's not quite annoying? It's terribly annoying!" The two kids said, clapping their hands over their mouths as a chorused groan came out of their mouths.

"Bond." Luminara and Obi-wan stated at the same time.

"Stop, Lumi." Kenobi groaned, and Windu glared at him.

"I thought we agreed to keep it quiet, Kenobi?" The older master hissed, causing all the other masters to look his direction.

"Keep what quiet?"

"Those two, Kenobi and Unduli, as well as Tano and Skywalker are bonded. Force bonded, to be exact. And that is why these two children are interrupting a meeting." Mace said, glaring at the two youngest.

"Try saying that when you can't stop saying the same thing some one else is!" Anakin tried to protest, causing Ahsoka to say it as well.

"Anakin!" They chorused, and the masters who weren't quite made of stone chuckled. Anakin turned crimson, looking to the floor in embarrassment.

"Alright, you two. Let's get you out of here," Luminara said quietly, slipping from her spot on the wall to herd the children away. "I apologize for the interruption, Masters."

Ahsoka and Anakin were glaring daggers at each other while they walked to the quarters. Neither would say anything, for fear of the other saying it as well, but they were having a mind competition.

'Thanks for that, Ahsoka.'

'No problem.'

'What? There's no problem with humiliating me? Did you not get the knock-back?'

'Nope! And I'd like to keep it this way.'

'Wait. You want to keep thinking to me instead of talking?'

'No! I meant I want to not have the knock-back thingy...' Ahsoka trailed off in her head, puzzling over her words. They were so engrossed in their thoughts that they didn't realize Luminara already had her hands to their heads, guiding their energy to block out each other.

A few seconds after the children could talk normally and keep their thoughts to themselves, Luminara left and Shaak Ti and Plo-Koon poked their heads in.

"Hello Master Ti!" Ahsoka chirped, hugging her legs before moving onto Plo, keeping one arm around Ti's leg, successfully gluing the adults together. Shaak Ti blushed as the Kel-Dor fell against her slightly, and she mumbled something that went unheard by the children before patting Ahsoka on the back and stepping aside. Plo deflated somewhat when the older togruta left his side, but kept his composure- for a few moments.

It was more of an accident than a planned event, but it did the job Ahsoka had been planning for. The young girl was poked by Anakin to gain her attention, but it only resulted in the girl loosing her balance and falling from the Kel-Dor's grasp. He dove slightly to catch her, only to stumble and knock Shaak Ti over, completely missing Ahsoka and making the two adults land in a pile. Anakin just stood there, cringing slightly, before bursting into laughter. The murderous glare from the five-year-old shut him up though, long enough to see a faint glow surround the masters and a huge force burst to emit. That knocked the children over, causing them to hit their heads, while the masters wound up knocked out, faint designs tracing themselves on their wrists.

Moments later, the door swung open.

0o0

Okkkkayyyy... That was pretty terrible. But... I did finish it???

Thanks for reading. And again, I'm sorry for the delay in updates, I haven't been home, so it's been impossible.

Vote? Comment? Read? :)

-Flaming Starbird