{ 01 }

It was another working day for the ruler of the Spirit World. And so far, it's not going well. He just came from his punishment from his father and his bum is seriously in pain.

He scratched his head as he suddenly remembered a scheduled appointment that he's supposed to attend to today.

As if on timing, a knock was heard from his gigantic door.

"Sir Koenma, your guests have arrived." he heard from the other side of the door.

"Bring them in!" he replied in a loud voice in order for his staff to hear.

The door opened and two teenage girls walked proudly in their black uniform and matching dark tinted sunglasses. One of them was sucking a lollipop in her mouth and kept looking around at his spacious office mostly occupied by pillars of papers.

He reminded himself that he has to finish at least fifty files after this appointment.

The girl with the lollipop turned around to face him, bringing out the lollipop in her mouth.

"So you're the boss?" she asked with a little smirk on her face.

"I see that you know of my authority." He smirked. Unlike some people, he thought.

The other girl chuckled before she spoke, "Let me introduce ourselves. I go by the name Taka and she goes by the name Mizu. We're not the type who say our real name for our bosses."

The girl with the lollipop—Mizu, raised her free hand.

"Don't get too comfortable bossing us around. If you do, we're quitting." she stated with full confidence.

White and navy blue were the colors that helped him distinguished the girls apart—bade from their clothes. And apparently, no one still seemed grateful he gave them jobs. A cruciform vein popped on his head.

Taka cleared her throat and threw a folder open on Koenma's desk. The latter moved forward to read the files neatly clipped to the folder.

"Rando is a lower D-class demon who's hanging around for quite some time. He's notorious for stealing techniques from psychic masters and kills them afterwards. No one knows what he looks like as he apparently takes different forms." she said and Koenma looked up to her, confused.

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked. Mizu brought out her lollipop—that is still on a great shape—and looked at him with a straight face.

"His next target is the Spirit Wave Technique and I think you know what his first step is." she responded in a serious tone.

His eyes narrowed as it trailed on the names of the dead psychics along with their stolen abilities.

"This needs to stop" he announced. Mizu raised her lollipop with a sly smirk.

"He's a sadist base from the reports. I bet the guy you'll assign to him will end up here." she said in an amused tone.

Oh... He already did.

"I know what to do. Thank you, you can go now." he said while his eyes are stick on the papers in front of him. When he heard the door closed, he suddenly began to wonder.

Who are Mizu and Taka?

••••

Keiko had missed him.

She just asked Atsuko if Yusuke had gone home... it had been six months and yet Yusuke still hasn't come back. She don't know where he went or what he's doing—even though Atsuko said that he's in a camp or something. But she knows that Yusuke's not the camp-lover type.

And that's what made her more worried. Atsuko looked calm with Yusuke being gone.

'One thing I had learned is that Yusuke always comes back' she remembered what Atsuko told her in a carefree tone.

"Easy for her to say that. Mothers are obligated to care." she mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, she saw a silhouette of someone ahead of her. She looked closer and she gasped. The silhouette became clear.

"Long time no see, huh?"

Her eyes lit up.

"Y-Yusuke!"

••••

"Who are they, Keiko?" Yusuke asked as he pointed at the two girls who are with his friend. One had black hair while the other has green hair. Both had black eyes though.

"Oh that's right. You don't know them because you weren't here when they transferred." Keiko paused.

"These are Mizumi and Takako. They became my instant friends when they introduced themselves to me." she added as she introduced the two. The one with black hair—Mizumi, just smiled at him while the one with green hair—Takako, waved at him with a smile. True enough, Mizumi and Takako are wearing his school's uniform. The two looked harmless for him but... there's something that he couldn't point out about the two.

They were walking to the cinemas with their drinks when he looked over at Kuwabara.

"Hey, when did they transferred here?" he whispered at his friend.

"I don't know. They're already there when I came back." Kuwabara answered with a shrug. This made him made curiouser.

He narrowed his eyes at the two girls who were beside Keiko—who was in front of them. The three giggled at something Keiko said.

They looked normal. But there's still... there's something that bothers him.

Nah.

Maybe it's just an aftereffect of his training from Genkai.

••••

A/N:
Halo! We decided to make a YYH fanfic and all hahahahah. Anyways, this is me & GuhlimjaQueen 's story although not all the characters are mine. YYH IS NOT OURS.
-rozette & denise