{ 04 }

{ Third Person }

"Hey I'll just buy an ice cream, okay?"

Takako would've stopped Mizumi, but the girl had already run towards an ice cream stall. Takako sighed and flipped a few pages of her leather notebook as she patiently waits.

"Takako?"

She turned her head towards the call. It was Keiko, who was with Yusuke, Kuwabara, Botan, and a boy with—

'Red hair and green eyes?' she thought. Her eyes widened.

"Kurama" she suddenly whispered. Takako brought a hand to her mouth to cover up her slip of the tongue moment.

"What?" Keiko asked and the five gave her confused looks. Keiko, Yusuke, Botan didn't heard it. Kuwabara was distracted. But unknown to Takako, this didn't go unnoticed to the red haired boy—Kurama.

"O-Oh. Nothing, I was just—"

"Keiko!" she heard Mizumi called. The black haired ran beside her green haired friend, holding a cone of cookies and cream ice cream.

"Hi Mizumi! What are the two of you doing here?" Keiko asked, obviously forgetting of what Takako had just said—to which relieved her.

"We were about to go to Takako's shrine, wanna come?" Mizumi inquired.

"Woah, you have your own shrine?" Yusuke blurted out.

"Alright! A field trip." Kuwabara exclaimed before messing around with Yusuke again.

"I don't know. Is it fine with you guys?" Keiko asked, looking at her two other companions.

"No worries, dear. Besides, I have nothing to do after all." Botan replied. They all turned to Kurama.

"Oh, and by the way, this is—"

"Shuichi Minamino" Yusuke said, cutting Keiko from introducing the red haired boy. Keiko looked confused at first but smiled anyways.

"Shuichi, they're Takako Miyamoto and Mizumi Ryusaki, my classmates." Yusuke said. Takako and Mizumi smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Shuichi greeted the two.

"A pleasure to us too, right Takako?" Mizumi said, nudging her flushed green haired friend.

"Well, of course." Takako replied, regaining her composure. She simply raised a brow at the giggling Mizumi who was eating her ice cream.

"So, what are we waiting for, then?"

••••

{ Kurama }

Takako's shrine was an hour away but the train ride took an hour and a half, most humans probably thought it was a perfect day to go for an outing. Although, I have this feeling that we are being... followed.

"Anyone ready for an easy walk all the way up?" Mizumi asks us when she saw us sweat dropped at the sight of stairs. She's has black hair and eyes. She seems to like making sarcastic comments. She also has a sweet tooth—base on my observation when she ate an ice cream and later on, a cheesecake that she said that she brought along in case she gets hungry on the train ride.