{ 11 }

{ Mizumi }

"Where the heck am I supposed to go?"

"Just turn left and you'll see an entrance right there." Takako instructed on the other line. I turned to my left and saw that it's not what she says.

"It's a dead end!" I exclaimed. I can hear her sigh from the other line.

"Okay okay, I'll get you. Just stay where you are." she said. I didn't replied further not because I didn't want to. But because a demon is here. A guard.

I quickly hid on the path on my right. I can hear the demon's footsteps coming here so I ended up running towards an exit on the same path.

I was busy looking at my back that I didn't noticed the light. And the noise coming from there.

Until now.

"Hey! You!" I heard someone shout from behind. Probably the guard. And when I turned my face to my back, my hunch was correct.

"Oops." I muttered as I averted my eyes on my front. It looks like I got to where I needed to. But not on the audience rack.

"Mizumi!" Kurama called as he ran towards me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, obviously surprised and confused.

"Uhhh..." I wasn't able to answer because someone held me from behind.

"How dare you trespass—!"

"She's with us." someone cut him off. It's that red-eyed demon. Hiei.

"I have a ticket, you moron." I glared at the demon behind me. He let go of me and huffed before going to the same place I got in.

"You still haven't answered me, Mizumi." Kurama reminded me and I laughed nervously.

"Well... I too was confused of why I'm here." I muttered as I heard footsteps behind.

"Mizumi!" I know that voice all too well.

"Why are you here? I was worried about you! I told you to stay where you are!" Takako scolded me once she got to where I am.

"A guard chased me and I ended up here. What choice do I have." I retorted while pouting, facing Takako.

"And besides, you should thank me for paying for your tickets! I was saving them for a concert ticket and now they're gone." I added and Takako sighed.

"Fine, fine. I'll buy you some snacks you want to eat later after the match." she muttered as she faced Kurama.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, we must go now." she stated. We were about to walk away when Kurama stopped us.

"Wait," we halted "Where are you going?" asked Kurama.

"We're going to protect Keiko. What else?" I spatted. And it made me regret of it.

Right. That's a secret.

"Now you're bodyguards? How pathetic." Hiei commented, not even turning away his eyes away from the fight.

Oops. Koenma won't mind them knowing, will he?

"Hey it's not that pathetic." I tried retorting back.

"If you'll go back there, you will be taken by the guards. Who knows where they'll take you." Kurama stated. It was obvious he just wanted to make Takako stay. Not the both of us.

"They'll only get in the way if they stay here, Kurama. Let them be." Hiei said, glaring at us.

"What a meanie." I mumbled.