Chapter 5

"Hey girls! How are you?" said Joe moving towards us. I started to shake a little bit.

"Hi good, can you sign this?" Julie handed Joe her phone case and I just handed Q my poster, they passed both around.

"What are your names?" asked Murr

"I'm Sam and that's Julie. You're my favorite." I blushed

"Ha see boys another one going for the Ol'Murr!" He gave me a hug

"Wait can I get one from my favorite too?" asked Julie

"I'm your favorite too?" asked Murr

"I...I meant Sal but I love you too."

"In your face James!" said Sal coming up and hugging Julie.

"Are you two from around here?" asked Q

"Staten Island born and raised." I smiled

"Yes! Fellow Staten Islanders!"

They handed us back our poster and case. I went up to Joe and Q to chat a little bit while Julie stood with Sal and Murr. The thing is I could noticed Murr glancing over every once in awhile at me and I kept blushing. We joined together for the group picture.

"Hop on my back Julie." said Sal bending down, she did as he told.

"Sam you do the same." said Murr coming up to me.

I hopped on his back and felt his arms wrap around my legs. They were insanely warm and I couldn't help but melt. This was absolutely cute. Q and Joe stood on the sides of us as we took the photo. They let us down.

"Thank you guys so much! I love you." I said

"Love you more." said Joe kissing me on the head

"Bye! Thank you!" said Julie

We went towards and out the back, spotting Tracy's car and getting in.

"How was it?"

"I can't stop smiling, dude this is so amazing!" I said

"Awe but we didn't get any selfies with them." said Julie

"We got a group photo, that's good enough and a picture with Jiggy." I said

"I can't believe it, it's indescribable!" Julie said slowly drifting off to sleep, I would do the same but I couldn't stop thinking of what just happened.

"So was it everything you could've ever hoped for?" whispered Tracy trying not to wake up Julie.

"Everything and more. Is dad still upset?"

"Actually no, he called a few minutes ago asking if you were back yet."

"I really need to see him, I feel so bad."

"Honestly honey it's nothing to worry about."

We arrived back home, Julie slept over that night but I could not fall asleep. I was too happy. The next morning I walked downstairs and spotted my dad. Julie was still asleep and so was Alfie. He was making himself breakfast for work.

"Hey dad, about what I said before...."

"It's okay." His back was turned to me

"I didn't mean any of it...."

"Sam, why are you taking this so hard? Sweetie I love you. It's absolutely okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Come here." He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead

"Thanks for last night though."

"No problem, but how was it?"

"Perfect! I can't wait to show you the group picture. I can't believe this happened!"

"Don't worry, this won't be the last one." He winked and took a sip of his coffee.

"Seriously!? Oh my god you're the best!" I gave him another hug and poured myself some cereal.

"I'm heading to work okay, so tell Alfie bye for me." He left

I ate my cereal and then went upstairs to find Julie still asleep. Oh come on! What am I going to do until she wakes up? I went online to look through the group photos of other meet and greets and saw that the one from last night was up! Holy crap! I clicked on it and scrolled until I stopped on my face. Wow! This looks perfect! I saved it and posted it on my Instagram. Immediately I got a ton of comments and likes. Julie wake up before I scream please! Suddenly I hear a muffled moan and the sound of sheets being moved around.

"Oh hey Sam." she said

"Guess what! My dad said that meet and greet last night is surely not the last and then look!" I held out my phone in her face, almost hitting her in the eye.

"We look awesome! But ew my face!" She grunted and pushed the phone back

"Are you kidding me? Look how happy Sal is having you on his back!"

"Yea he does look pretty happy!"

I posted the photo on Twitter and tagged all the guys, thanking them for such a wonderful night. Hopefully they will see this.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" asked Julie

"Yea I had cereal, but I'll make you something good, Tracy will get lunch for us later."

"Great!" We walked downstairs and I made her some toast and eggs.

"I know we just woke up, but I need a nap." I layed down on the couch.

"SAM."

I jumped up.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked in a panicked pace

"YOUR PHONE! LOOK!" she threw my phone over to me.

I glanced down and all I saw was James Murray followed you.