Chapter 13

The next day, Tracy had gone shopping early in the morning, Dad was work, it was his first day, and Alfie was still sleeping since it was 9am. I was sitting near the kitchen counter drinking water and eating some left over pizza while searching up my new school. I was so stressed out about new friends and classes. What if people start to bully me? I never really had a problem at my old school but this was going to be different. I decided to text Julie.

"Hey are you busy?" I sent, in a few seconds my phone dinged.

"Just missing you."

"Awe you too. I'm so nervous to go to my new school."

"Please tell me you don't have to wear a uniform?"

"Actually I do. It sucks."

"Well one thing that doesn't suck is your neighbor."

"Ah Julie you have no idea how happy I am."

"Trust me I do. Like that's so not fair that you live across the hall from him!"

"It was meant to be." I joked

"What if you fall in love with eachother? Promise I'm invited to the wedding."

"Like that would ever happen with the age difference."

"You never know."

That would really be something wouldn't it? Me marrying Murr? Ha yeah only in my dreams. I wonder what he's doing right now, is he home or shooting? I don't want to be that type of fan who stalks a celebrity. Alfie's door opened.

"Where's breakfast?" He asked

"Tracy went to get food. There's some cold pizza in the fridge."

"Ew!"

"Cold pizza is actually the best."

"I want waffles."

"Well maybe Tracy got some. She should be back soon."

Alfie went towards the living room and sat down.

"Sam!"

"What is it?"

"Where's the tv?"

"It's not up yet, we just got here. Some things will take awhile to do."

"But I want to watch spongebob!"

"Listen Alfie, I do too but why don't you take my computer and search it up online?"

"Fine." He went over to me and grabbed my laptop and sat on the couch. Tracy entered the door.

"Groceriesssss!!!!" She sing-songed

"Finally!" Alfie ran over to her

"Did you guys have breakfast?"

"I had the pizza from last night but Alfie wants waffles."

"I'll pop those into the toaster in a second. Sam can you put the stuff in the fridge?"

"Yup."

The whole apartment had so many boxes still left to unpack. My room was done so was Alfie's. Dad was slowly doing his and so was Tracy. In about a week and a half we finally finished unpacking everything. It kinda felt like home.

September came quicker than I thought. Alfie and I would be going to the same school just opposite buildings. I'd be a junior and he'd be going into 5th since he turned 11 at the end of August. We'd both be wearing uniforms which sucked because I really liked picking out outfits each day. You know what another bad thing was? The school was about a block away, which meant everyone would eventually knew where I lived and I'd see everybody all the time, but the good part was we could easily walk there everyday.