Chapter 12

"Oh my god I'm sorry." said the person, I fell on my butt and the box hit me in the face.

"Oh uh it's fine." I couldn't see for a moment but I made out a hand in front of me. I reached for it and the person helped me up.

"Samantha?" My vision cleared up.

"Oh my god. Murr!?" I smiled

"Wait, don't tell me you're moving into this apartment."

"Okay I won't tell you." I laughed, he picked up the box.

"I live just across the hall." He said

"Wait, really? That's so cool!"

"Did you just get here? I can help you guys if you want."

"Oh yeah that would be great."

I couldn't wait to tell Julie all about this. I was living across the hall from James freaking Murray! I followed him downstairs, he had greeted my dad with a friendly smile and took a box from his hands.

"Wow, I think you might like it here after all."

"You know, I think you're right." I blushed

Around 6 we finished putting all the stuff inside the apartment. Murr had decided to stay for a little while. It was a mess, dad and Tracy had already started doing the kitchen so that could be out of the way. I decided to decorate my room a little bit.

"Are you going to put up posters of the Jokers?" He laughed as he stood by my doorway

"To do so I'd have to print them out and I don't see a printer anywhere so no." I laughed

"If you had a printer would you?"

"Maybe one or two. I don't know, I kinda find that dumb."

"Ah when I was a kid, my walls were full of celebrities. Especially Danica Mckeller."

"Oh yeah I remember you say something about that on an episode."

"Kind of embarrassing I know."

I started to fill my closet with all my clothes and shoes. It was a walk in closet which was really nice. I noticed Murr staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"For a girl, you don't have that much clothes."

"I don't really need a lot."

"It's just, you're almost done and your closet is not even halfway filled."

"Like I said, I don't need a lot."

"I have to admit, I've never heard a girl say that."

"That's because you've never met me."

"And now I have." He smiled

"Indeed. I wonder if we will have dinner because I'm starving. Would you care to stay?"

"I actually have to go soon because I have to get up early tomorrow to shoot."

"The life of a celebrity." I laughed

"I'm not THAT famous."

"Only a tad." I winked

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Sam we have no food!" yelled Alfie

"We ordered pizza. But I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow so this should keep us alive for the day." said Tracy

"Here's your dinner." Laughed Murr