- The Sky Under The Sea -

I wake up with the covers taken off of me and I assume that it's my mom. Fortunately, it's my dog who just took them off of me.

My ears are still ringing from last nights concert, but I don't really regret anything. I crowd surfed for the first time and I've never had more fun in my life.

I walk over to the bathroom and grab my toothbrush. My hand trembles at the cold handle of the faucet.

I put the paste on the brush and put it in my mouth. Once I'm done washing my mouth, I go back to my room and change.

I opened my closet and grabbed an Andy Black t-shirt. My eyes looked down at my shorts and kept them on.

My mom knocked on the door and I saw her face in the mirror.

Her face indicated that she was in a bad mood. I took my phone off the charger and headed to the kitchen.

"Lets go." My mom said as she handed me my headphones. I put them on and we went out to the car.

I put my head back in the seat and my mom got into the car. The car started moving and moments later she stopped the music.

"When you get there, be polite." She stopped the car and I see the planes leaving.

I get off and grab my suitcase from the back of the trunk. My mom gets off the car and she kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you in a few months, babe." She whispers. I nod as she gets back in the car. I start to walk into the airport and I wave as she leaves.

Let It Go by James Bay comes on my headphones, by the time I enter the airport. I pause the music and put my phone into my pocket.

I went through metal detectors and waited for my flight. I sat down and looked at my phone. I checked my Instagram and saw a post notification from Austin Carlile.

"Leaving Dallas today ):" I looked at the picture and saw the Starbucks I was at earlier. My eyes glanced up as I grab my bag. I start walking towards the coffee shop and saw the impossible.

"Um excuse me." I interrupt their commuting. Alan and Austin turn around and grow a smile on their faces. Phil turns around and has a late reaction.

Austin stands up and walks towards me. I stood motionless and I look up to Austin and drop my bags. I run towards him and hugged him really tight.

"Um you're Anahi right?" I hear Austin's voice chuckle. I look up and my hands tremble. "You remember me?" I shook.

He giggled and nodded.
"Yes! You literally carried me in the meet and greet picture! And I have your painting framed in the studio."

My hands continue to tremble and Austin sat me down with them. "Hang out with us?" He ask. I nodded and smiled.

"Hi Phil. Hi Valentino." *gasps* "Hi Alan." I whisper tenderly. They all giggled and say hi back.

"I can't believe this is happening. Can we take a picture?" I asked. They all nodded. I turned around and asked the woman behind me.

"Okay. One. Two. Three." I smiled. The woman passed me the phone again. I look at the picture and nearly cried.

"Flight 183 Dallas to San Diego. Boarding now." The intercom said. I grab my luggage and turned to the guys, who also had their bags ready.

"This is my flight." I smiled.
"It was nice meeting you agai-"

"Anahi. This is our flight." Alan giggled. My eyes widened and a smile crossed my face. "Really??? What seat??" I asked.

"Row 17 seats 1-5.?" Austin asked as he looked at the guys. Phil nodded. I looked down at my ticket and saw had Row 17; seat 6.

"Well. You better like annoying girls." I giggled. Austin smiled and giggled.

"Oh... we would never like annoying girls!" Valentino laughed. My smile dropped and I became more serious.

Alan giggled. "Because they don't exist" Austin whispered as he smiled. Warmness filled my heart and I wanted to cry.

"Let's go before we miss our damn flight." Alan yelled. I laughed and we got inline

We stubbed our tickets and I walked down the hallway to the plane. Once I got to my seat, I put my luggage in my carrier and sat down.

The plane took off and we were on our way to San Diego. "Anahi." Alan whispered. I looked at him and took out my headphone.

"So why are you going to San Diego?" He asked. I tilted my head and frowned. "Uuuhhmm I got kicked out of school... So I'm going to live with my brother for a while."

His face grew serious, but more sympathetic. "Why'd you get kicked ou- oh. Your letter." He stopped. He reached over and held my hand. "Well I promise you Anahi. It gets better." Alan smiled.

I smiled and tears grew in my eyes.

Three hours passed and the plane started to lower. The seatbelt sign came on and I put it back on. "We are finally getting into San Diego. The time is 7 AM and the forecast is Sunny. Hope you enjoyed your flight." The captain said.

The plane landed and we all got our things. "Well, it was nice seeing you Anahi. Are you going to our San Diego show October 19?" Alan asked.

I shook my head and made a sad face. Austin tilted his head and made a sad face as well. "Well take that face off girl. I'm giving you general admission tickets with two backstage passes. On one condition." Austin smiled.

I nodded. "What?"

He looked me in the eye and kneeled down. He held my hand in his and smiled.

"You keep your promise." He smiles. My eyes tear up and I nod. He kisses my hand and smiles.

"I'll see you October 19 sweeti-"

"Anahi?" I heard my older brother yell. I turned and saw him standing with a sign that said my name. My eyes widened and I ran towards him.

I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "Jesus Christ Anahi. You're gonna break my back." He laughed. I turned around and motioned Austin and the guys to come here.

"Guys this is my brother." I introduced them. Austin smiled and shook his hand.

"Jaime Fucking Preciado. It's nice to see you man." Austin greeted him. My eyes widened and I smiled.

"ANAHI YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR BROTHER WAS HIME TIME." I stood there motionless.

"Well. That's maybe I didn't think you were gonna know him." I yelled.

"Well in that case. Give me the tickets back." Austin snatched them from my hands.
"The only thing you need are these." He handed me hot pink wristbands that said "property of OMAM"

"Anahi, well listen. We gotta go. We have a hotel to book and an interview to go to."

"It was nice meeting you again Anahi and Jaime." They waved and left.

This day. Has been. Hella confusing.