- This Time I Came For Real -

"Marijuana - negative
Cocaine - negative
Heroin - negative
Methamphetamine - negative
Opium - negative
Amphetamine - negative
Lysergic acid diethylamide - positive."

He stops reading the list and looks at me. "Lysergic acid diethylamide is a Hallucinogen. Which cause hallucinations loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth and tremors. Visual changes are among the more common effects—the user can become fixated on the intensity of certain colors." He trails off.

I look at tony and he seems disappointed. "But Doctor Francis. I- I don't do that." I explained. "There is traces of it in your system and-"

"Hey Anahi. Hey. He's not in here." I feel Tony's arms grab my shoulders and pull me towards him. I look up and doctor Francis isn't there. "What's wrong with me?" I whine.

A tear falls down my face as I lay my head on his chest for comfort. "Look he's coming back." He points to the door. When he enters the room, he smiles and I feel relieved.

"All your tests came out negative, Anahi. I think you just took to much Tylenol or NyQuil. Overdose of those simple drugs can cause things like this." He explains.

"We checked all your blood samples, hair strands, CAT Scans, the small questionnaire you took showed no signs of Schizophrenia, Dementia, Psychosis, Parkinson's Disease, or Epilepsy. Nothing. Not a single trace. The only thing we found was a lot of over the counter medicine. It should clean out of your blood by tonight. Until then, no driving heavy machinery or heavy lifting. You're going to be okay sweetheart." He smiles.

"Thank you Doctor Francis. I'll make sure to call you to keep you posted. Have a nice day." I smile before tony leads me out the door.

We get home and I lay in my bed, waiting for this rough patch to pass me. I hear a knock at my door and when I look up, tony is standing there with a cup in his hand. "Hey. I brought you some hot chocolate. Since I noticed you seemed gloomy.." he trails off. I sigh and smile as I sit up in my bed.

"Thanks tony. You still up for that movie?" I ask.

"Why don't we stay home? Watch a movie here.. I have a huge tv we can watch it on. Huge movie collection to choose from." He smiles.

I nod and take a sip of the hot chocolate. It tastes delicious.. just like Jaime's used to taste like. "Hey tony.?" I ask before he gets off the bed. He stops and nods.

"You used to make these when I would come over wouldn't you?" I ask. He rubs the back of his neck and chuckles. "U-uh. Yeah." He admits.

"Jaime doesn't know anything about hot chocolate. So he would ask me to make it for him. I'd literally bring a whole gallon of it." He giggles. I smile and take another sip.

"It tastes delicious." I chuckle. He smiles and helps me up from the bed. "Alright let's go watch the movie." He says as he opens the door for me. He leads me to his room and I lay down in his head, feeling the cold soft covers.

"Your blankets are so soft.!!" I squeal. Tony giggles as he hands me a album full of movies. He even has them labeled. I go to the drama/romance movie section and I grab Twilight.

I actually question why he has it.

"Alright, drama movie. Haven't seen this one yet, kinda just bought it and never really watched it. I always do that, I only get them for like cases like this. "He giggles.

I giggle and lay back on the comforter. The movie starts and Tony lays down beside me. As the movie plays, I begin to slowly fall asleep as I notice that Tony is looking at me.

"You're missing the best part.!" I whine. He giggles and rolls his eyes. "But the best part is youuu." He mocks me.

"Tony look at the screen.!" I snack his chin.

"Anahi look at the screen.!" He whines back.

"Tony just kiss me." I say.

"Anahi just kiss me- wait what?!" He laughs.

"Kiss me."

He looks at me for quite some time and after a while, he giggles. "Don't need to tell me twice." And his lips collide with mine.  We grow deep into the kiss to a point to where it isn't just kissing anymore.

We begin to make out to the point that it turns me on. He begins to unbuckle his pants as he looks at me. "Only if you want to." He whispers.

After what seems like hours later, he looks at me.

"I've been waiting since that night at the party to do this." He pants. Clearly he's out of breath. I feel myself almost getting to my stop point.

"He lays down beside me as he catches his breath. "Wait. That's it?? Thirty seconds of that?? I haven't even came yet. What even.." I question him. He giggles and when I look at the clock, it's barley 6:30pm. "We have the place to ourselves for about another six hours.." i trail off.

"And what are you trying to say?" He giggles. I look back at the ceiling and smile. "That we try this another hundreds of ways.." I smirk.

"Oh really.? Like?" He asks.

"Like ways you've never seen before."