- Holy Shit I'm Still Alive -

Later that night //

"You're fucking my sister aren't you.?!" Jaime yells at Mike. I scoff and roll my eyes. Mike puts down his spoon and makes a grunty face.

"It's me.." Tony yells. Jaime stops yelling at Mike and he looks at him, stomping up the stairs. "You never asked me for permission." Jaime mutters in his face.

"He doesn't need your stupid permission.! I'm not fifteen years old anymore Jaime! This is none of your business! None!" I yell. He pushes Tony aside and gets up to me, but I never let go of Tony's hand.

"And what would mom think of your little slut spree. First Alan, and then Tony??! I understand Alan, but Tony?!" He yells.

"Alan was a mistake. I was drunk, but that's still none of your business." I yell. "Wait, you're not even old enough to drink! Let alone have sex!" He yells in my face. His hand grips my wrist and I feel his anger run against my veins.

"I'm 19 years old I can have sex when I want, with who I want, where I want, and if I want! You can't say anything about it!" I yell. He grabs harder and Tony steps in between us.

"Let go of her, Jaime!" He yells. Tears fill in my eyes and when Jaime lets go of my wrist, there's a red mark lingering.

"Lets see what mom has to say about this." He mutters before going to his room and slamming the door.

I feel my heart in my throat and everything around me is blurry. I've never yelled at my brother like that and I feel bad about it.  "Anahi, are you okay?" Tony asks. His hand holds my arm and I nod. Obviously he takes in the lie.

"Lets sit you down." He puts his hand on my back and guides me up the rest of the stairs.  I feel sick. Not that it was new, but I've been feeling this way for a week. I get to my bed and tony lays beside me, before closing the door.

"Don't listen to him." Tony whispers as he rubs my back in circles, "You're better than that. You're not a slut. He's just a jerk."

A tear runs down my cheek and I cry. For hours I cry in his arms and I get to a point where I tell him to get out. So here I am, alone in my bathroom, the cold floor starts to pain me, but I guess that's what I deserve.

"You're not taking her away from me!" I hear tony yell. A loud thump follows and it continues for a second. "Get off him, Jaime!" Mike yells. I get up and wipe the tears from my eyes and when I open my door, I see Jaime and Tony fighting.

"Get off of each other!" I yell. Fear runs through my veins and I don't know what to do. The adrenaline kicks in and I begin to hyperventilate. "Jaime get off of him!" I scream.

Tony lays on the ground while Jaime kicks and punches him. "Jaime! You're hurting him stop!" I run at him, but Vic grabs me.  "Don't get in between them." He whispers. His hands wrap around my waist.

Despite me being a tad bit taller, Vic holds me down. Tears fall down my cheeks and I can barley breathe. "Jaime please!" I sob.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" I yell again. I cry loudly and notice that Tony isn't even fighting back or protecting himself anymore. Jaime grabs him off the floor and his face is covered in blood. "I had sex with her. So what?? I'm not going to leave her and you're not taking her from me! .  I don't care what you do. You stupid son of a bitch." Tony mutters in his face.

"And you know what.? It felt good." He got closer to his face.  Jaime's hands close into a fist and it collides with tony once more taking them both down the stairs. "Stop it!" I scream.

I finally get out of Vic reach and by the time I get down stairs, Jaime's already getting up. I grab Jaime's hand before he hits tony again and his fist somehow hits me. It feels like a hot branding iron being shoved in my face.

It's completely silent. For a split second, I hear Tony panting. In pain. All because of me.

I feel blood running down my nose and I touch it, leaving blood on my fingers. Tony—who is drenching in his pain and blood— coughs and begins to choke on his own blood.

"I fucking hate you Jaime." I mutter before picking up tony from the ground.

"I- I hate you."