- Knuckles -

Five Months Later

I wake up naked. In an unfamiliar room. I look at the person above me and a wave of shock ran through my body.

Fucking shit.

I got up and he put his arm over me tighter. "Hi Anahi." He whispered.

I got up and saw his ginger hair. His black underwear.

I had sex with Alan Ashby.

"Alan!" I heard Austin's voice yell. I panicked and hid under the covers. Alan's door opened and I heard Austin's footsteps.

"Aye man. We're leaving in about twenty minutes." "Okay. Let me get ready." He replied.

The door closed and I came up. Alan giggled and I got out of the bed. "Alan..... What happen."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Well we had sex. But um. Tony, Mike, Oliver, me, and you got high last night. I started flirting with you. You flirted back and you know." He trailed off.

"Fuck. Jaime's going to kill me."

I put on my underwear and bra. I put the rest of my clothes on and footsteps came closer. "Bye Alan." I said before I jumped out the window.

"Fuck where am I." I muttered to myself.

"YOUR HOUSE IS TWO STREETS DOWN." Alan yelled from the window. I waved at him and started running. I checked my phone and it was barley nine in the morning.

I got to my house and climbed into my window. I put down my stuff and laid in my bed. "ANAHI WAKE UP." I hear Jaime yell.

I put myself under the covers and pretended to be asleep. "ANAHI. COME AND EAT." He yelled again.

I groaned. I got up and opened my door. Where Tony was about to grab the door handle. "Jaime's calling yo- what is that white stuff on your face?" He asked.

I frowned and walked into the restroom. He followed me and continued to wash his mouth. He sniffed my face and frowned.

"Wait is that cum?!" He mumbled. I smacked his face and tried to quiet him down. "Shut up!!" I whispered.

I cleaned it off. If Jaime ever finds this out. He'll probably kill me. "You would know what cum smells like." I mutter to him.

"Keep in mind that I dated a porn star.." he nods. I look at him in disgust.

"Gross."