- Stay Away From My Friends -

| Anahí |

"I got it." Austin raises his hands in protest. I grab the check from his hand and shake my head. "No I got it. It's fine." I smirk.

I feel bad from the stomach again and I can't help, but to I burp. "I'm so sorry." I mumble. I sign the receipt and put my card inside the book. "You're welcome for breakfast." I nod.

"Thank you, Anahí." They all say in unison. Tony holds my hand and I feel the pitiful pain in my stomach again, making me clench his hand tightly again.

Once the waiter returns with my card, we leave the restaurant and when we get home, I puke everywhere. Tony goes to his room and locks himself in and hours later, Vic comes in with a bag from CVS.

"Here is all that you'll need and I'm added in some snacks for you." He smiles as he hands me a bag. I sit on the sink and I try my best not to drag attention to my legs.

"Thank you so much, Vic. I'd probably die without you here. I'll take the test and we'll go from there." I whisper. He opens his mouth to say something, but stops himself with a smile.

"Let me know when you're done." He smiles. Vic leaves the bathroom and I close the door behind him, grabbing a test from the box.

I pee on it and I set it down on the counter. I sit myself down on the floor and seven minutes later... I hear the little click of the stick.

I wait for a little. For either the good or the bad. Whatever it is, it'll effect me.

I get up from the floor and before I look.. I stop. Be negative. Be negative. Be negative.

I look at the stick and the small negative sign is reveled to me. I let out a deep breath and smile. Chuckling, I comb my hair with my hands.

Deep inside I realize I wanted it to be positive. I just didn't want to admit it.