- Help Me -

I laid in my bed and cried. It seemed like hours. "Anahi! We're hom-" he was cut off. There was no sound for half a minute.

"ANAHI GET DOWN HERE!" I opened the door to my room and Tony passed me. "Yes?" I asked.

Jaime's face was furious. He looked down at me and whispered. "Are you seeing things again?"

I breathed deeply and shrugged. "Why?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed.

"When you were little before I left. You made up things that weren't true and saw and imagined things that didn't happen or weren't there." He whispered.

He hugged me and put his chin on my head. "Jaime don't send me back please." I cried.

He looked at me with sympathy and shook his head. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I cried. I fell to my knees and cried. Jaime tried to pick me up, but I pushed him away. Hours passed by and by the time I stopped crying, it was three in the morning.

Around the time Vic got ready for work. "Anahi.? Are you okay?" He whispered. His hand touched my shoulder and I flinched.

I looked up and he wasn't there. Tears built up in my eyes and I hit my head repeatedly. Rough hands grabbed my arms and I cried.

"No! No! Let me go! You're not real!" I yelled. The pair of hands covered my mouth and picked me up. "Shhh." He whispered in my ear.

The lights turned on and I was in Tony's room. "Please be quiet. It's okay." He whispered. He laid me on the bed and he laid beside me.

"Go to sleep." He whispered. He turned off the light and his hand stroked my arm. "Tony?" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Is this real?"

He sighed. "Yes it is." He whispered to me. "Please don't let me go back." I cried.

He held me tight and soon after.

I fell asleep.