- If I Aint Got You -

Two Weeks Later ;

It's been almost eight months since I've lived with the guys and it's slowly becoming better. Tony and I both agreed to keeping us as just friends. Which Jaime took a lot better than we thought.

Today is the death anniversary of my late big sister Annabelle and coincidentally it's her birthday as well. She died five years ago in a car accident, her boyfriend survived. At the time, my mom and I lived in San Diego.

It's the reason we moved to Texas. Since my mother and Jaime don't talk anymore, he decided to stay here with my cousin, but he moved out three years ago. Annabelle was Jaime's twin sister. Which means, it's Jaime's birthday today. We usually celebrated their birthdays together, but ever since we moved. We don't do anything for either of them.

"Hey, Ana. Jaime asked if we're taking your car.." Mike's head peaks through the door. I toss him my keys and he nods. I finish my wing of eyeliner and pick my hair up in a bun.

Mike was the only other person who knew Annabelle from the three of them. Vic never knew her and neither did Tony.

The sun slowly begins to rise up from the horizon and I yawn. It's only six in the morning  and the cemetery we're going to is three hours away. BakersField.

I hear the guys going up and down the stairs and after a few seconds, I smell coffee. I step out my room and run into Tony, spilling his drink all over him. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I gasp. "Don't worry. Still in my pajamas." He giggles.

I continue walking down the stairs and I see Jaime fiddling with his keys. "Morning Hime." I whisper. He looks up and smiles.

"Happy birthday." I give him a hug and kiss his cheek. "Thanks, Anahi." I takes a sip from his cup. I smell the alcohol.

"So, how does it feel to be twenty five?" I ask, putting my bang aside. I grab a mug from the cabinet and put my coffee ready to be made. "It's the same as twenty four.." He yawns.

I nod and smile. "You ready for the party tonight?" I ask him. He chuckles and is interrupted by Mike laughing.

"You kidding? Jaime is the king of parties!" He tosses his phone on the counter. I raise a brow and yawn again, causing Jaime to yawn.

"Let's get this show on the road." Vic sighs as he steps off from the stairs. I click on my mug and take a sip from my coffee.

Once we leave the house and get on the road, Tony, Mike and I get the back seat, while Jaime and Vic get shotgun. Mike's head rests on my shoulder while he sleeps, snoring a bit too.

"We almost there?" Tony groans.

I nod and lay my hand on his knee. "I'm gonna pull over and fill up." Vic exits the highway. Immediately, all the boys wake up.

"Good cause I have to pee." Mike groans as he wipes his eyes. We stop in a gas station and we all get off the car. I stretch my legs as I feel a pair of arms touch my waist.

"Lets go get some snacks." Tony whispers under his breath. Goosebumps rise on my arms and I shake them off.

"So, how you been?" Tony asks me. I shrug and groan. "Less fun now that we're not sneaking around and being stupid." I laugh.

"Why don't we sneak around again?" He grabs my waist as his breath brushes my neck. I bite my lip and smile. "You know we can't." I whisper.

"Tony, Anahi. Let's go." Vic yells from the front of the store. Tony lets go of my waist and grabs my hand before walking away.

"Think about it."