Chapter 6: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us, No Not This Time

It's been 2 weeks. I'm okay. I'm fine. At least that's what I wanted to believe. I sat in the bus talking to Nate.

"Oh my god, you guys are gonna be so jelous when I tell you this!" squealed Breanne.

Every school always has that girl that everybody knows. That girl whom everyone refers to as a "bitch". But yet, that girl is still crazy popular & is always surrounded by her little followers.

In my school, that was Breanne. All her friends got excited, asking, 'What?!', 'Tell us!!', 'What happened?!!'.

Breanne smiled, playing with her hair.

"So! My mom got me front row tickets to see Black Veil Brides with my sister!" she nearly screamed.

I heard a whol bunch of comments, 'Oh they're gay!', 'Who???', 'Whateverrr', 'You're so lucky!'.

I scoffed & rolled my eyes, turning away. It would surprise most people that a girl like Breanne would be into Black Veil Brides.

"She doesn't even deserve to go to that concert with the way she treats everyone." I whispered to Nate.

He was silent for a minute, thinking hard.

"Don't worry, you're going too." he answered calmly.

I laughed at how ridiculous that was.

"Nate! That's not even POSSIBLE."

"Oh, but it is." he raised his eyebrows & smiled.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked, getting curious.

He just smiled & looked out of his window.

-hours later-

Nate's P.O.V

Alice is going to that concert. For sure. I sat in science, quiet. Staring at Breanne. She's been bragging about those concert tickets all day. She was telling some one about right now.

"Stop lying, I'm pretty sure you don't even LIKE them." said this girl with long red hair.

Breanne raised an eyebrow, her mouth slightly open, looking offended.

She rummaged through her book bag and took out 2 tickets. She showed them to her.

Breanne then placed them carefully in her back pocket.

What idiot would EVER bring CONCERT TICKETS to SCHOOL?!

That's when it hit me. I smiled to myself. Breanne walked over to the table in front of me, talking to one of her friends. Her back was to me & I saw the perfect tickets hanging out from the back pocket her jeans. I looked around, making sure no one would see mee. Nope. Everyone's too busy talking to eachother. I looked back at the tickets. It were as if they were screaming, 'Take me Nate! Take me!'. So I did.

Carefully pulling my hand out to both of the tickets, taking them out slowly. Breanne kept chatting away.

I put the concert tickets in my bookbag & smiled. Alice would be ecstatic. I'm going to admit, I was pretty damn excited myself. Front row. Black Veil Brides. Concert. It took me a minute to process how amazing this was.

-Alice's P.O.V-

-Lunch-

All I could think about was how envious I was towards Breanne's concert tickets. I would absolutely LOVE to go see my favorite band in concert. Front row. I sat down at a table all the way in Ty back of the cafeteria. I saw Nate coming towards me with his tray of food. Sitting down he smiled.

"God Nate! I would do ANYTHING for those concert tickets!" I instantly said.

"Anything?" he questioned. "Anything." I repeated without hesitation.

"Do my math homework." he answered. I scoffed, "In your dreams."

"You want the concert tickets, don't you?"

"It's not like you have them." I scowed.

"Oh really?" he smirked, going into his bookbag he pulled out two beautiful concert tickets. Tickets that I longed to have in my hands. I broke out in a smile from ear to ear.

"NO WAY." I said loudly. "NATE. I'M DREAMING."

"Oh, but you're not!"

"NATE. NATE. NATE. NATE. HOLY CRAP! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH NATHANIEL ALEX JONES! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!" I screamed, tears welling up in my eyes.

Tears of joy. Tears of excitement. Good tears for once. Most of the people in the cafateria were staring at me. I didn't give a damn! Wanna know why? Because I, Alice Greyson, shall be going to a black veil brides concert, with my best friend, Nathaniel Jones, on November 14. It was Novemeber 7th. A week away till the best day of my life arrives.

"But---but, how?" I asked.

"Let's just say, Breanne wont be able to go because she has "lost" her tickets." he answered.

"You're amazing Nate!" I hugged him & couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Well you know! Sometimes I just can't help myself from being this amazing." he bragged.

I rolled my eyes in return.

"But WOMAN, you REALLY gotta get started on my math homework!" he said pushing it towards me.

I groaned, "Ugh, do I have to?"

He just simply swayed the tickets in front of my face.

I could imagine ir already. The lights, the screaming,the music beginning to play, the excitement, the happiness, Andy Six on stage, ready with his microphone. It will be amazing. No, better than amazing.